Announced 'Rules Manual'

dafruk

Has there been any further information on what is to be included in this? I'm hoping it's a stripped down version with just the rules and all the stories to be removed.

I played my first game last night and while the rulebook is utterly fantastic reading the amount of flicking backward and forward I had to do in order to pick out the relevant section of rules from all the backstory was a little frustrating.

As there are now around 6-8 people at my club who are all looking to start up this sounds like it is coming at the perfect time for everyone getting into the game.

Also do we know if this will have been updated for all the errata which have been released?

We'd mind.

Nothing against all the hard work that you've done, but it would be "unofficial".

I understand totally, I wasn't going to share it unless I got the go ahead and it would be of course unofficial. I just put it together for personal use as I was finding it impossible to try and combine my rulebook with the Errata, Extra Errata in my mind, especially with some section have huge chunks removed or added.

Edited by Ratty

I have to say I am really happy that they are coming out with this. They have a great rules system and being able to find rules quicker and easier would be fantastic, I am assuming that the next errata will be built into this book though.

Right all the current and pending errata will be in from what I hear.

It sounds like the intention is to take all the base rules errata and FAQ and incorporate it into one rules set. Hopefully then from this point on any Errata will only be on specific models and not on base rules.

Ratty, please send me this unofficial errata you've made. I cannot stress enough the need for one document which clarifies all the new rulings. I don't mind if it is unofficial, I'm very bad in English, and really hate to look around forum to find new rulings.

Thanks in advance,

TajnisveT.

No can do, that was what I was asking for permission to do and Mr. Teddy said they would prefer if I didn't share it.