more Rotten Belles?

Sezar

Hello there Malifriends!

I'm playing Seamus mostly and while I own the 3 official Rotten Belles and they're great, I feel like I often need 1-2 more in most of my games.

The problem lies in that I would not like to have repeated models in the gang, but I don't know of any other models out there who could fit well enough.

Does anyone know of any models who could work there?

Thanks in advance

A Seamus player, Leveticus player and a Colette player were having this discussion (this sounds like the opening for a joke...) last week. We all wanted more of our female models, and didn't want duplicates. The idea was to switch Hollow Waifs, Showgirls and Belles around so we each have what we need, with variety.

Actually, I've been using the 2 Hollow Waifs I already got and that I guess I'll never field anyway as I'm not a Levi player (at least not in the near future). I only bought them because I liked the models, and thinking on it, I guess it won't be that hard to customize like Belles... I'll see what I can do about it.

Thanks!!

P.D.-- Anyway, if someone knows of some models that fits the role, don't be shy and let me know!! :D

From a post by the imp.

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15777

This would make for a perfect Belle.

http://www.blackscorpionminiatures.com/product_info.php?products_id=116&osCsid=33adac25e6a3293008b251f0d93226fa

There are several other good ones there as well. Tombstone 5 and 6 for example.

Edited by dragonwolf

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Omenbringer! I guess Bella Cigna could work as a Belle:

ASS006_jh_6721.jpg

It wouldn't be too hard to transofrm that knife into a parasol, but I don't know would I do with the mask...

Anyway, I put an end on my problem with Belles by painting the 2 Hollow Waives I had in line with the true Rotten Belles on my crew. I thought I had shown them here when I finished them, but I see now that I forgot it:

WaifBelle1.jpg

WaifBelle2.jpg

Here you can see them both with the true ones:

Belles-1.jpg

And last of all here with Sybelle on the ball

Bellesontheball.jpg

I think it works, at least as some novices that were caught at Madamme Sybelle's saloon the night Seamus put en eye on there.

Hope you like them.

I was thinking that a conversion set of umbrellas, fans (seperate and/or in a hand... perhaps using those in the rotten belles blister as well) and perhaps a couple of zombiefied heads would give seamus players enough to make alot of different belles based on wyrd minis alone (beyond current belles; hollow waifs, wich I use as well, make perfect extra belles, as do the performers.. as well as (even better with head swap options) the mannequins and coryphee.)

such a set should be cheaper to produce and perhaps much more valueable than alternative rotten belles (tough more different belle profiles are wanted too ;))

And I am not sure exactly where she'd fit in, but this one has Malifaux written all over it, IMO:

The Lady

PIR013_jh_01_3430.jpg

her gun is seperate, wich makes her more versatile.

she is slightly smaller and less skinny than most malifaux models.. but thats not uncommon in humans anyway (the variety) ;)

Ive used her as the basis for a Pandora (altough I have the original pandora.) holding a magical children stories book.