Gencon Week orders ship ?

Kaine

See....I'm beginning to think this is all just part of their master plan.

I had initially finished painting all the models I own so far a day or so before GenCon, so that they would all be out of the way when I bought the new stuff. Then I ended up having to order LCB and such online, and so I'm now waiting for ~2 weeks after GenCon before I'll have more things to paint. What to do?! Buy more stuff from the LGS to paint in the meantime! Darn you Wyrd! :P

Thats preposterous so preposterous it could be.....true! Its all part of Wyrds master plan, It really is masterful marketing! Only if others saw it like you did Lobo! :) All and all its never bad to pick up a crew in the mean time to expand the collection, or do like I do get a friend to buy the game and paint it for em, then you got somone else to spend the money and you get twice the fun!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#3284 is on it's long way to good old germany, hooray!

A little questions though: The order doesn't mention the Miss Pack, though I thought it was included in any orders over 100$. Is it just not mentioned or did I have to do sth. during my order which I forgot?

It wont appear on the order details i think (mine didnt and i even mentioned it in the comments), according to nathan/eric it just gets added to the package.

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere else but how many pieces are LCB?

A billion :)

Actually lets see

1 50mm plain base

1 Legs and crotch(one solid piece which makes me happy)

1 front torso

1 back torso

1 Shoulder and neck

1 head

4 arms

1 tail

1 dreamer to sit on his shoulder

12 pieces total. Honestly based on the way he fits together he isn't a monster to pin, but he does seem to need a bit of putty work to fill in some gaps.

One silly question:

I've got my tracking number... but I don't know which compañy is delivering my order, so I don't know where can I keep track of it. Tried FedEx but the number is not valid there.

Where should I check it?

Thanks in advance

It's weird because my tracking number doesn't work in neither of them. USPS tells me that is an incorrect number, but as I'm in Spain they should have it! :sad2:

How long has it been since you received it? It can sometimes take a few hours or overnight before they receive the package and actually update their tracking information for it.

It's weird because my tracking number doesn't work in neither of them. USPS tells me that is an incorrect number, but as I'm in Spain they should have it! :sad2:

my tracking code, which starts LC62, just shows as accepted on the evening of the 17th and that's coming to Spain as well so yours should work.

How long has it been since you received it? It can sometimes take a few hours or overnight before they receive the package and actually update their tracking information for it.

2 days ago...

my tracking code, which starts LC62, just shows as accepted on the evening of the 17th and that's coming to Spain as well so yours should work.

Well, mine starts LC62 too, ordered on the 07/08/2010, but anyway, it will come home one day or another... surely in time for the W&R tournament in September where we'll meet there, aka. :elefant: