April Releases

Nutcase168

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never gotten the first obey off. But I haven't been getting thde best draws lately. Still cool to see the enslaved nephilim.

Ah the problem is you are casting it on your enemy models aren't you. You need to cast it on friendly models. Give Nino a few extra shots. Give Fransisco a free charge(and then let him flurry on his activation). Send out a Papa Loco Bomb.

Obey, it ain't just for enemies anymore(or ever was actually)

Thanks for the info Nathan. I see after looking through the rulebook that there's only 10 entries (I think?) that will need models after April. So there's lots of time! Awesome, can't wait for the expansion. Here's hoping for a couple new masters for my Arcanists!

Sweeeet.

I'm getting comfortable enough with Pandora to start sneaking the Doppelganger in. Still need to try Hamlin, too.

Leveticus is sssslowly getting there.

I think its a good thing his crew is slow to come out, new players shouldn't learn on such a tricksy crew.

If the Abominations looks anything like the gorgeous Desolation Engine it will be well worth the wait.

I see after looking through the rulebook that there's only 10 entries (I think?) that will need models after April.

Close. The last info we got on a release schedule was the following for April/May;

APRIL

* WYR5020 - Hollow Waifs (2 pack)

* WYR5028 - Malifaux Child

* WYR4018 - Doppleganger

* WYR1022 - Enslaved Nephilim

MAY

* WYR2011 - Jack Daw

* WYR2017 - Crooked Men (3 pack)

* WYR4019 - Waldgiest (2 pack)

Assuming that nothing's added/removed from that, we're left with;

Scales of Justice

Guild Austringer

Guild Guard

Jackalope

Electrical Creation

Poltergeist

Primordal Magic

Hooded Rider (July/August?)

Student of Conflict

Steampunk Abomination

...which is 10 releases. IIRC, I *think* the plan was to release all the models from the main rulebook before the next book is released late this year (maybe October? That's a total guess). That should still be very acheivable, especially when half of the releases left are totems, which I assume would be quicker to do compared to the remaining large model (Hooded Rider) or the releases with multiple variants (Guild Guard, Austringers and SPAs).

Hooded Rider in July/August makes me sad. :( I guess I'll need to temp the sucker with a Mounted Ringwraith from GW's LotR range. :rolleyes:

Edited by Rathnard

Scales of Justice

Already sculpted

Guild Austringer

On the table shortly

Guild Guard

On the table shortly

Jackalope

Being sculpted

Electrical Creation

Already sculpted

Poltergeist

Already sculpted

Primordal Magic

Already sculpted

Hooded Rider (July/August?)

On the table shortly

Student of Conflict

Already sculpted

Steampunk Abomination

Already sculpted

And a decent head start on the book two releases ..