Henchmen Program Pre-Announcement

EricJ

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 crews down, plus halfway through the Gremlins and doing some extra stuff for 'tina too. Gremlins might not be the best for intro games but I'm sure the models will attract some attention!

See, I was thinking the same. Have them there to look at, but use Ramos and Lady Justice maybe [or the Ortega's] as my crews.

Edited by Gobbo
I r bad spelur

Well 3 crews fully painted, and a fourth-2 minis left to paint and prolly 5th will be done by next weekend...plus have rules and 4 fate decks, not to mention 9 total crews with some extras.

Also who do we need to send pics to as I finally got those on my comp today will be posting them in your mini section here in abit if I can figure it out lol.

I'll make it clear how to apply once we're set to start the program. This will likely be up and running shortly, while right now we're focusing on making sure we can get everyone stocked in Malifaux books and minis before we go out and create even MORE demand for it :)

I can see myself standing outside of the local gaming stores, wearing a trenchcoat and a fodeora stopping people who are going in whispering loudly, ""Hey, hey you! What are you here for? Magic? Yu Gi Oh? Warhammer? Nah. don't play that. Have I got a new game for you!"

What am I saying? I do that already. Might as try to get some bennies out of this. :D

so while I have my M&SU all painted up and my Hag Puppets all painted up, I am finding them hard to teach to new players. So I was wondering what would be recommded starter boxes for new Players, I know every model has some funky rules (as is the nature of a character driven game), but there has to be a pair that is "straight forward." I suspect the Death Marshalls would be good, but of the Resurrectionists, which box would be best? Of the Neverborn and Arcanist, I hear Lilith's Brood is the most straight forward and Cult of December are the most straight forward, but already having one of each of those factions already, I am hoping to get a Guild an Resurrectionist box together.

So thoughts, opinions. All would be appreciated so I know where to put my Malifaux money to the best use for bringing in more players.