Hello

Grammaton Cleric

Welcome aboard, Grammaton! How'd the demo go? Obviously pretty good, I suppose! Which set did you pick up?

Hopefully not those Arcanist punks. They're uppity.

The beating you are going to get are going to be Epic NE. This game will be talked about in hushed tones for years to come.

The Arcanists are going to show the Guildies how real people put the hurt on!

(For what ever reason the Guild and the Arcs don't get along well at all. The Neverborn and Resurectionsists are a lot quieter but are nasty none the less.)

(For what ever reason the Guild and the Arcs don't get along well at all. The Neverborn and Resurectionsists are a lot quieter but are nasty none the less.)

Resurrectionists are just a bunch of slack-jawed, stinky buggers anyway. Half the time they are mumbling or moaning and if you do happen to get a hold of a live body, the sounds of the bonesaw makes it hard to hear. The Neverborn are kind of flighty and it's hard to keep a conversation going with them. The random manical laughter and gibbering from the tots is quite distracting as well.

Errr...welcome to the forums!

• 2 weeks later...
Just stopping by to say hello. Picked up a box set this weekend at Origins. Can't wait to start painting.

Welcome!

I'm new myself and was also at ORIGINS!

Can't wait to get the rules 'n the fate deck!

Building terrain and getting ready!

~Shade~