A Wyrd Sewer Sorrow

Peterdita

Here is my latest mini. Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. Painted it "all" weekend and was rather pleased with how it came out. I'm especially pleased with the base. It's a great Wyrd base insert that set the scene for it the Sorrow steaming out of a sewer pipe perfectly. I tried to go pretty cartoony with this and kept things rather "clean".

I'm using it for a ladder challenge over on WAMP. Darkmessiah challenged me for my spot to a "Ghostly" contest (when will he learn?). I decided to try and take him out with another purple Wyrd sewer piece to remind him of IP6 Rd1 were we first met. (props to IP and Wyrd for the introduction)

album_pic.php?pic_id=322&full=true&user_id=58

Hope you like it! Lemme know!

-Pete

VERY COOL! Beyond being a REALLY finely painted & based piece, it has a cinematic quality to it that sets the narrative wheels whirring away in my mind. Tying the Sorrow's coloration to the Toxic Wastes flowing through the sewer WAS a brilliant little touch. WELL DONE, Amigo! :coolpics:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...