Sea Elves

Skya

I realized I promised to show you guys the combined piece when I finally finished the sea elves and I've been sadly remiss.

So here they are, as originally intended. There was no way on earth I was finishing this whole thing in an Iron Painter tound so I took and did it in two parts. The female was done for Iron Painter 4 and the male was done for ReaperCon 2008. I spent the summer putting them together on to one base and showed it off at the MMSI show. Hows that for getting my mileage out of one piece? :)

And if you want to see more angles I put up a bunch in my gallery as well.

R-SeaElves.jpg

Wow! That's really nice. The pieces really work well together and are beautifully done. I wonder if this would look better on a darker background, though?

I did try using a soft mat black background, it just looked dusty. My photography skills just arent up to the challenge I'm afraid.

Lol- I happen to like elves and goblins the same!

Great work Skya - I saw a picture of Jeremie checking this out (or it may have been just the piece from IP). They came together wonderfully.

That's cool, any idea where that picture was from? I'd be interested in seeing it.