NEWS: March Reaper greens

Finally, what's with the guy wearing the Howard the Duck mask?

Looks like a venisian carnaval mask (think white porcelain type). I like the dynamism in the cape and reminds me of this (I'm saying this in a good way, you can feel the work that has gone into it to rework the design, it's not a cheap rip off) :

FRGRCH03_1.jpg

The mermaid is nice and looks like what was in the 4th Harry Potter movie with all those fins.

Go fix it, Nathan! It's confusing me and addling my poor little mind... :crazy:

I like the mermaid, she has a nice "flowing" look and the Werner trademark face. I think the extra fins give her a unique look different from the typical mermaid.

The samurai chick is OK, something just looks wrong in the hips area... like her navel is too close to her crotch, there should be more abdomen there.

Selthak is good, I have a Rackham Shanys... hmmm, diorama possibilities coming to mind... :idea:

I'm not keen on the cookie-cutter sorceress, she looks like 50 other sorceress/witch/wizardess/enchantress minis Reaper has out.

And I've never liked big ugly brutes, so that last one's out for me.

Well, at least this batch is better than that last one!

:blah:

The short version... some of the details annoy me on this batch.

Mermaids shouldn't have obvious "knees" or "ankles".

I keep seeing Selthak as an anthropomorphic duck. ;)

The so-called "samurai" put her arm and leg armor on upside down (put the plates overlapping that way, and they'll direct the blade right to the skin). And the "aim here, please" bare midriff just annoys me.