Not quite miniature - Astounding

EricJ

ok, so imagine if you will, that they had not been twins and all this talent had gotten squeezed into just one Dukino! Amazing work here, although not quite miniature, definately not full size...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/s/d/sdukino/pirate_2_elfwood.jpg.html

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/s/d/sdukino/pirate_1_elfwood.jpg.html

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/s/d/sdukino/foto_elfwood_gazelle.jpg.html

Cindy if you sister is uncomfortable with these up here, I can take them down asap, I'm just so impressed I have to share!

Good lord, you mean there are 2 of them??? Great to see that the talent was shared equally :).

Does anybody know what the skin is made of?

Yes,be afraid... be very afraid... there are 2 of us... hahaha. And I agree we do look rather simular... on pictures more so than in real life... though I don't have a single doubt anyone can pick her out a big crowd as my sister instantly.

The skin is made out of fimo flesh, which she then coloured and reworked with various stuff (make-up and patina (sp?) paint often)

I have made some figures (I refuse to call them dolls.. sounds nerdy) myself... but not of this quality.. And if I had to make these clothes... I'd run out of the door screaming within long... leaving a pile of vaguely clothe like looking fabric behind. Nope not my thing.. but Sandra is great at it.

Cindy if you sister is uncomfortable with these up here, I can take them down asap, I'm just so impressed I have to share!

I can't imagine she minding. As long noone steals her charcter design. The pirate and some other of her creations are of a people she created called The Akavy (sorry sis if i butchered the spelling)

Cindy! Tell you sister she's amazing, can I chain you both to the workdesk, I have 2 whips! :thumb:

Well noone start about some wierd twin fantasies here or I'll have to do something nasty to that person, seriously.

Oh and I think it might be potentionally hazardous to try and chain up my sister... she bites . I am the "cute" one :) Go figure :bump:

I directed my sister to this thread by the way... Thank you guys for the compliments and all that jazz from her. I keep saying she does a great job but she's rather self critical (sound familiar Eric? ;) )

Well noone start about some wierd twin fantasies here or I'll have to do something nasty to that person, seriously.

Oh and I think it might be potentionally hazardous to try and chain up my sister... she bites . I am the "cute" one :) Go figure :bump:

I directed my sister to this thread by the way... Thank you guys for the compliments and all that jazz from her. I keep saying she does a great job but she's rather self critical (sound familiar Eric? ;) )

oh man, 3 strikes in one post, looks like I lose! :flute:

:vb_tongue

• 4 years later...