Waldo's Weekly - The Fallen Kingdom

Waldo

Keep on with the weekly delightful torments, this nightmare crew looks stunning, and here I was already considering Hoffman...and now, now this twist in the plot?

Miss Tique looks amazing and now I can grab her for a Kaeris crew sans the other performers...maybe, so many decisions to make!

Also...next week, a whole week before the maybe reveal of the Witness keyword?! Oh the things you put us through...for which I at least thank you once again.

My wallet is weeping...again.

Oh and does anyone else look at this and the Rotten Harvest models and think the Library of All Things isn't as much under the control of the Ten Thunders as they think? These both scream of escapees to me.

And that's (2!) more Hoffman models to add to my collection.

Since McCabe went 10T/Explorers, its felt like Guild have been lacking in the alt model department, and this year, you've decided to brutalise my wallet in the best possible way.  That complaint definitely isn't valid anymore! Between these guys and the Rotten Harvest models, I feel spoiled!

Add to that Miss Tique to flesh out my Wildfire (Carlos was the only one missing), its going to be an expensive Black Friday (I'm waiting till then as I don't fancy paying the shipping to UK twice!)

I really like the alternative aesthetic this crew offers. The models look good enough that I almost want to buy them even though I prefer the standard Hoffman lineup. That's the really fun thing about alt models and Nightmare crews. They bring a whole different look that makes the hobby side more fun. So, although I probably won't be buying the nightmare stuff (I do have a tendency to change my mind) I will definitely spend enough to get the Miss Tique model. 

Good job Wyrd!  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheOldGoth said:

Miss Tique is the perfect addition to my Performers. PERFECT. Will she be available as an individual purchase? It allows me to keep the Femme Fatales theme. Now I just need a female Harata Ngaatoro and I'll be set. 🙂

While I don't work for Wyrd and cannot guarantee things, in the past the "miss" models have gone on sale during their sale periods (Black Friday, Gencon, Easter, etc...), so eventually you're likely to be able to.  It might even be available for purchase this sale, keep an eye out for the sales list that Wyrd will likely post later and visit their store during the sale period to check if no such list is posted.

• Like 1