Tyrant cup report.

Legislat

On 8/23/2021 at 9:44 AM, Legislat said:

And btw wives just ending injured on themselves and stacking up the highest flipped card for the scavengers to pick up is the dirtiest thing ever.

I'm not sure I understand what he's doing here. Is he just taking the Pain Transfer attack action, resisted, and therefore flipping two cards and leaving the better of those on the top of the pile?

The crews did pretty much what I wanted them to do. I think the only game I was not happy with the list was actually the fifth one where I took everything 😂. Though that mainly the problem of guild having no good lists in Levi and not the problem of the models I took.

3 hours ago, Legislat said:

The crews did pretty much what I wanted them to do. I think the only game I was not happy with the list was actually the fifth one where I took everything 😂. Though that mainly the problem of guild having no good lists in Levi and not the problem of the models I took.

I'm glad it's not just me who can't deal with Levi. It has at least felt better since the nerf, but Levi is always the nightmare for me to the point my meta mates would laugh at me about it.

On 8/26/2021 at 9:39 PM, 4thstringer said:

I'm glad it's not just me who can't deal with Levi. It has at least felt better since the nerf, but Levi is always the nightmare for me to the point my meta mates would laugh at me about it.

leveticus become more powerful after nerf

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...