Guild on MARCHing

belorey

3 hours ago, Filox said:

I have two messages, one good and one bad.

Bad one is I ended up as Defender and against Neverborn.

The good one is I play LJ into Titania so I kind off have the advantage.

What are your parings guys? :D  

I'm a defender too, i choose LJ against Marcus. 

24 minutes ago, Higgybeans said:

I'm also defender, against outcasts. I haven't decided on master yet. Why have you guys both picked LJ?
I was considering Basse, but Sand Wurm can't bury. Could do a horsey crew though...

Untitled.thumb.png.c998aed7e2ae5371f09a943dda83cc73.pngFor reference, round 2.

It could be a good choice if i were attacking so i could choose side and i could deploy 1/2 me crew after him. If Sand Worm could star bury... 

50 minutes ago, Higgybeans said:

I'm also defender, against outcasts. I haven't decided on master yet. Why have you guys both picked LJ?

Untitled.thumb.png.c998aed7e2ae5371f09a943dda83cc73.pngFor reference, round 2.

She's mobile so severe is not problem and Lone Marshal comes without tax. Also she can play on any side, which some crews can't on this map. 

I was the defender as Nellie vs Von Schtook. I got relegated bottom (I was bottom in all 3 games of this round, 2 practice and the final one).

I had
Nellie (3SS)
Printing Press
Phiona + LLC
Judge + LLC
Peacekeeper
Guild Steward
Lawyer

My opponent had:
Von Schtook + Whisper (6SS)
Assistant
Valedictorian
Anna Lovelace
3x Undergraduate, 2 with Grave Spirits Touch

I took Vendetta PK -> Valedictorian as I knew he'll be the prime vector of attack and Hidden Martyrs on Steward + Lawyer.

He had Vendetta Anna -> Judge and Hidden Martyrs on 2 Undergraduates.

Game Ended 7:2 with me giving away 1 strat point and 1 hidden martyrs point and me getting all but 1 strat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trikk said:

I was the defender as Nellie vs Von Schtook. I got relegated bottom (I was bottom in all 3 games of this round, 2 practice and the final one).

I had
Nellie (3SS)
Printing Press
Phiona + LLC
Judge + LLC
Peacekeeper
Guild Steward
Lawyer

My opponent had:
Von Schtook + Whisper (6SS)
Assistant
Valedictorian
Anna Lovelace
3x Undergraduate, 2 with Grave Spirits Touch

I took Vendetta PK -> Valedictorian as I knew he'll be the prime vector of attack and Hidden Martyrs on Steward + Lawyer.

He had Vendetta Anna -> Judge and Hidden Martyrs on 2 Undergraduates.

Game Ended 7:2 with me giving away 1 strat point and 1 hidden martyrs point and me getting all but 1 strat.

judge and peacekeeper?

what u was thinking abt?

1 hour ago, belorey said:

I really like Nellie, i was thinking to choose her too. @trikkdid you take picks of your game?

Unfortunately not :(

1 hour ago, Plaag said:

judge and peacekeeper?

what u was thinking abt?

The sun, the moon, the sky :D

Judge is super good versus Ressers. Just not necessarily in Justice as she/he can't keep up with her.

My crew had 3 models that can survive the fast Vale + 3 undergrad bomb without much use of cards and 3 models that can kill Undergraduates quite handy and 2 that he can't summon the best stuff out of. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, trikk said:

Judge is super good versus Ressers. Just not necessarily in Justice as she/he can't keep up with her.

My crew had 3 models that can survive the fast Vale + 3 undergrad bomb without much use of cards and 3 models that can kill Undergraduates quite handy and 2 that he can't summon the best stuff out of. 

Did you get more SS with judge?

2 hours ago, trikk said:

judge and guild peacekeeper are not good models at all

• Respectfully Disagree 1

26 minutes ago, Plaag said:

much more better to take pale rider and lone marshal/hidden reporter/alison dade

Yes. Undercover Reporter is great versus Undergraduates :P

The models you mentioned are good but not in this matchup. But you are free to disagree :)

1 hour ago, trikk said:

Yes. Undercover Reporter is great versus Undergraduates :P

The models you mentioned are good but not in this matchup. But you are free to disagree :)

they are best in faction-i mean pale rider and lone marshal

why not take them, with lawer and stuart

14 minutes ago, Plaag said:

they are best in faction-i mean pale rider and lone marshal

why not take them, with lawer and stuart

Lone Marshal struggles against Armor +HtW. The pool doesn't encourage running around and the only soft target is the assistant.

Pale Rider needs to be super back because Vale has a stat 7 stun and he's damage is also not that good versus Armor + htw. 

This list would most likely never kill valedictorian with the amount of Min 2 damage and has a high chance of letting him summon off of Lone Marshal.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, trikk said:

Lone Marshal struggles against Armor +HtW. The pool doesn't encourage running around and the only soft target is the assistant.

Pale Rider needs to be super back because Vale has a stat 7 stun and he's damage is also not that good versus Armor + htw. 

This list would most likely never kill valedictorian with the amount of Min 2 damage and has a high chance of letting him summon off of Lone Marshal.

thats why pale rider stands near phiona and lone marshal too

I think that many Russian players dislike The Judge for the random part of "The Risk of Reason", however, I totally disagree with that.

I like randomness (in small quantities). Makes you take tough decisions that sometimes end bad, sometimes end well and makes some games more memorable. Also, an action called: "The Risk of Reason" fits perfectly in this category.

I also think that the Judge was a great pick for this scenario. You were fighting a bunch of undeads and most likely they were going to come to your face, so she didn't have to go running around chasing mobile targets.

1 hour ago, ShinChan said:

I think that many Russian players dislike The Judge for the random part of "The Risk of Reason", however, I totally disagree with that.

I like randomness (in small quantities). Makes you take tough decisions that sometimes end bad, sometimes end well and makes some games more memorable. Also, an action called: "The Risk of Reason" fits perfectly in this category.

I also think that the Judge was a great pick for this scenario. You were fighting a bunch of undeads and most likely they were going to come to your face, so she didn't have to go running around chasing mobile targets.

i think the score tells us that it was bad plan)