And Your 2020 All-Star Team Captain....

Jesy Blue

So you're taking a crew of only all Masters and Totems:  Who is the Leader of your faction's All-Star Team?

For me, it's gotta be Youko for Ten Thunders because reducing the opponents hand size is just universally too good.

Molly for card draw in Ressers seems good. With that much card draw, and Kirai for summons, you have pretty decent resources to do stuff.

Then a few killers like McMourning and you're set.

In fact, I might have to try this crew sometime just for fun xD

EDIT: There's an argument to only hire two masters, and take kirai as leader and hire the necrotic machine with stones.

EDIT2: Also a strong argument for Seamus to be the leader just so you have 4 actions, but I don't know that it is worth it to take him over Kirai.

Assume a pair of master and totem is about 20ss, full master(and totem) crew means 5~6 models only. I think summoner, who can overcome the lackage of actions, is the reasonable choice in most case.

Also you may not want master who rely on his/her own keyword, and no more than one master who is resource-hungry.

So in Bayou it will be something like:

Somer (Leader) + Mah + Zipp + Zoraida

3 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

No Chompy? Bold...

Yeah, I'd go for Dreamer leader for sure. Getting that free Chompy is pretty sweet.

I feel like Zoraida as an extra master is pretty much a must. That card-draw (that you don't have to use if your opponent uses their high cards) is just so good. But I imagine every NB player agrees xD

6 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Yeah, I'd go for Dreamer leader for sure. Getting that free Chompy is pretty sweet.

I feel like Zoraida as an extra master is pretty much a must. That card-draw (that you don't have to use if your opponent uses their high cards) is just so good. But I imagine every NB player agrees xD

But zoraida la 16 stones and dreamer 12... if you go for Dreamer you only have 1 stone for a all master crew... Moreover, in the spirit of OP question, I think Zoraida is definitely the Neverborn leader (sorry Titania)!

13 hours ago, Davos said:

Viks w/Parker+Totem and Levi+Totems.  Floats a ton of SS sadly, but probably would be pretty good.....If I get all the remaining SS to use it would be godtier 

That only leaves 9 stones.