Gen Con 2020?

45 minutes ago, Adran said:

The nightmare crew is 80s mei feng, but I thinks that's all officially out there.

I would guess at an explorers book, and probably2 or 3 masters as well as some of the missing boxes like nekima or void hunters. 

Wow - you think that much will be available? That would be great if we see volume like that right now but that seems a bit aggressive. 

14 hours ago, Adran said:

The nightmare crew is 80s mei feng, but I thinks that's all officially out there.

I would guess at an explorers book, and probably2 or 3 masters as well as some of the missing boxes like nekima or void hunters. 

I thought they said no more pre-release sales? Or was Gencon the exception that proves the rule??

5 hours ago, Da Git said:

I thought they said no more pre-release sales? Or was Gencon the exception that proves the rule??

Gencon was not part of that arrangement. Gencon is every game manufacturer's big game release push. There is no way Wyrd could not do pre-release at GenCon and survive. 

Wyrd used to have a few pre-release items at every online sale event they held (gencon, Easter, blackfriday/thanksgiving/birthday/holiday event) after hearing that distributors and store were not happy about that, Wyrd decided to limit pre-releases to gencon only and now do LE pieces for Easter and blackfriday/etc.