Formal Petition to give Malisaurus Rex Frantic Flaliling.

The sad side of this is that Good for a Laugh is not enemy only, so it would be an awesome source of cards to have the Malisaurus hitting your own models in the first turn. 

Maybe too good for an action supposed to be just a fun addition. 

27 minutes ago, Zebo said:

The sad side of this is that Good for a Laugh is not enemy only, so it would be an awesome source of cards to have the Malisaurus hitting your own models in the first turn. 

Maybe too good for an action supposed to be just a fun addition. 

You can always just drop Good for a Laugh. I threw that on as a joke when thinking about it. Initially I just wanted no triggers on it but wanted the attack after my roommate suggested that 'what if it didn't have 2 inch melee reach?' and my response of:

"There's no way that it wouldn't have a two inch reach. How would they handle the overhang?"

That gradually turned into.

"But what if..."

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Ok, I just learned this and thought it’d be appreciated here. T-Rex arms only looked little in comparison to their body. They’re actually roughly the size of human ar,a and are theorized to be able to curl 200 lbs, which is more than enough to slap you into a coma. I will one hundred percent be telling my opponents that my M-Rex slapped their models to death.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, J4bberw0ck said:

Ok, I just learned this and thought it’d be appreciated here. T-Rex arms only looked little in comparison to their body. They’re actually roughly the size of human ar,a and are theorized to be able to curl 200 lbs, which is more than enough to slap you into a coma. I will one hundred percent be telling my opponents that my M-Rex slapped their models to death.

So you're saying it should have the action "POWERFUL frantic flailing", then? :D

• Haha 1