Forum issues

Ratty

The new format looks good. My only thoughts is that rather than the button saying "Next Unread Post", it had the name of the thread. I found this much, much better.

Also I'd love a stage menu at the bottom of the mobile viewer, so if you're on a thread in the 10T forum, you can choose which forum you go back to rather than just 1 step.

• Agree 2

55 minutes ago, Nathan Caroland said:

I'll go track down an IOS whatnot around here and see if we can recreate it. 

@ratty

Tell me what you see, I unfortunately only have Android devices and PC. But that looks like it isn't loading the CSS for the site and only showing the raw HTML.

23 hours ago, Ratty said:

The Old Themes are no longer available, there is a White version available under themes.

Also currently the Chatbox has not been updated. We will put it back up when a new version comes out.

So are we going to get other themes than this crazy bright white theme (a darker grey behind the white forum posts backgrounds would help a lot..) or/and this over the top dark abyss of a theme?! (the white text should be grey on such a dark background and a lot of icons and frames would need to be easier to spot as well).

• 2 weeks later...