Alpha Strike Titania

Trample

Is Titania kitted up to assassinate the enemy leader turn 1/2 a viable option for her? It looks on paper like it might just fall short. If you had a combination of Lilitu, the Doppleganger, and Mr. Graves push and lure her, along with her Queen has Risen ability, Titania should be able to charge about anywhere on turn 1. If she attacks the enemy leader she can do a minimum of 12 damage if she hits with Wicked Silence, Bloody Command (burn your marker from Silence), and then the Rot Within. None of which can be prevented using stones. They're all attacks on a 6, so certainly are far from a sure thing. They don't ignore triggers, so some masters can dance away or deflect their damage elsewhere. 

You've got the Doppleganger to help with initiative on round 2, so you should be able to finish off most masters by that time if you have a good hand. 

Or will you just wind up dead in the opponents deployment zone? 

I have played against such a crew shortly after Wave 5 upgrades have been released and people were trying new stuff. My opponent had something like three or four Corrupted Hounds to place markers on turn one, and then he removed them to push Titania several inches (not sure what was that, I'm not familiar with her) and charge me on turn one. It turned out to be pretty brutal, as I was playing Yan Lo then and I couldn't stone for Tome trigger on Fortify the Spirit. Not sure how successful my opponent was with that build in overall tho.

3 hours ago, Azkral said:

Most Titania's attacks have 8" range. You can throw up a beater and support it attacking from the centre of the board.

True, but I think the real value from the Pact With the Grave Spirit upgrade is from the soulstone prevention feature. That requires the close range.  

You could potentially double up on the alpha strike using the Deal With Him trigger on Bloody Command. The Rot Within tops out at 5 damage anyway, including the bonus from The Death Of Tyrants, so there's scope to use the Rams trigger as part of an alpha strike.

It's not really reliable, since it means having to make two attacks which both need to succeed in order to cause any damage. That said, it's possibly worth considering if you're using Nekima or a Mature Nephilim (particularly if the latter can get upfield early, or takes Warped Reality).

If you're not aiming at the enemy leader, there's always An Audience With The Queen available to pull an enemy model into Titania's aura and be dog-piled by your models.

For alpha strike i think better take student of conflict and give fast to Titania, so u can push her with graves and then with her 0 action so u push up for 12”, or even coppy Graves’s attack with doppelganger and push Titania once again and only after this use 0 action for push or charge make 2 attacks then use 0 action for putting sheme markers them make 2 more attacks.

i also proposed to take our effigy for making Tittania more survival.

I actually put this on the table last night, but the way it played out in the early stages of round one required me to shift my tactics so I did not have the opportunity to try to assassinate Tara in this case early on. The way it played out I think I actually targeted Tara only once with Titania during the game. The shift worked. I did win the game, but I'll have to try again to test out alpha striking Titania. 

Every time I finish a game with her I can't help but think of how much better another master could have done in the same situation. Not always the same master each time, but she doesn't often feel like the best choice. She isn't bad, but I want more out of her in many games.