Where are the stickies for the other masters?

Terry Bailey Sr

2 hours ago, WWHSD said:

I think a stickied index post that someone maintains rather an individual sticky for each master would work better.

Some sort of maintenance, definitely. As it is with the current stickied posts you can basically ignore the first ~10 pages because they're so dated at this point. You can get broad strokes, but you have to sort those out from the stuff that's no longer relevant.

So on this topic, assuming someone was to try to make a sticky for it, how do people feel about Rasputina?  When do you use her upgrades / Frozen Heart models?  When do you use non-Frozen Heart models, and which ones?  Her PullMyFinger page is a bit out of date lol.

This weekend I will try to do a post por Rasi, Ramos and Sandeep (I never played Mei, only thinked and readed so can't write a good post) and if people likes it, maybe can be stickie :D

Always when a write a large post I'm afraid about my bad english, I will try my best and sorry in advance for it :(

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...