Lucky Effigy's Condition and what is a flip

Math Mathonwy

Question

Lucky Effigy can give this Condition:

"Lucky Draw: Whenever this model flips a :ram in a duel, it may immediately heal 1 damage."

If the model with a Condition has suffered four damage and then has :-fate:-fate for a duel and flips 12:ram, 11:ram, and 2:crow does the model heal two as it flipped two Rams cards even though it is forced to choose the two of crows?

Also, does the model heal when flipping a Red Joker?

I'm guessing that the answer to both questions is yes, it heals in both cases. But there was some discussion about this one in a game today.

5 pages on this.  I think the ruling a flip may have more repercussions on other acIons. I think we are pass the discussion sides  so let’s discuss a possable  the future errata. 

Let’s assume that the intention was to heal for every ram. How would you rewrite/clarify the condition for that? 

My take. “Whenever this model  reveals  a :ram in a duel from thier fate deck, it may immediately heal 1 damage."

Also how would you clarify/rewrite the rule it was meant only for the chosen card. 

1 hour ago, Artiee said:

5 pages on this.  I think the ruling a flip may have more repercussions on other acIons. I think we are pass the discussion sides  so let’s discuss a possable  the future errata. 

Let’s assume that the intention was to heal for every ram. How would you rewrite/clarify the condition for that? 

My take. “Whenever this model  reveals  a :ram in a duel from thier fate deck, it may immediately heal 1 damage."

Also how would you clarify/rewrite the rule it was meant only for the chosen card. 

Whenever this model  has  a :ram in their final duel total that came from thieir fate deck, it may immediately heal 1 damage."

Or something like that.

5 hours ago, Clement said:

Whenever this model  has  a :ram in their final duel total that came from thieir fate deck, it may immediately heal 1 damage."

Or something like that.

Your wording is less clear than it is now. 

I would suggest - Heal 1 damage for every :ram flipped from Fate Deck during duel. 

And clarify it with - Flip is not the same as duel result and is played before u add suit and choose an active card.

6 hours ago, Artiee said:

It's already done in 100500 cards... In those cases ruling is do something for each SUIT in the Final Duel Total. 

Lucky Draw: When this model flips one or more cards in a duel, it may heal 1 damage for each :ram card flipped before choosing an active card.

Lucky Draw: When this model chooses an active card in a duel (before Cheating Fate), it may heal 1 damage if the active card is a :ram.

• Like 2