Black Friday Newsletter

Lucidicide

Thanks for providing previous figures be available for purchase on the store. It gives someone like me that joined the Malifaux bandwagon this summer a chance to collect miniatures from the past. Hopefully other special edition figures will be available in future sales.

• Like 2

Order 12686, so hopefully mine will be get out the door early once Wyrd crew is back in the office.

Since I'm likely to move away from my FLGS soon and am not sure of the Malifaux situation where I'm going, I went ahead and picked up a ton of stuff in addition to LE models. Parker and Outlaws, a translucent Raspy crew for my eventual move into Arcanist. The awesome and armored LE Barbaros for my Neverborn, ALLLLL THE TEN THUNDERS (plus Witchling Thralls since I have Lucius/will be getting Terracottas anyways). Pitched up a 10T shirt to rep my true allegiance as well.

Looking forward to a honking huge box in the mail :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sillybrian said:

No Santana Ortega... Wyrd why you do dis to me.. 

Ordered other stuff though.  Neat sale, looking forward to painting up Sandeep crew!

Haven't seen Santana available during sales for a long time.

If there's alt Barbaros available when I get home, I'll buy him. Can't afford much else this sale.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, -Loki- said:

Haven't seen Santana available during sales for a long time.

If there's alt Barbaros available when I get home, I'll buy him. Can't afford much else this sale.

I really hope Santana becomes available again. I've got Alt Perdita and Alt Francisco and I'd love to just get Alt versions of the whole Family :D (Especially Papa Loco!)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

I really hope Santana becomes available again. I've got Alt Perdita and Alt Francisco and I'd love to just get Alt versions of the whole Family :D (Especially Papa Loco!)

I got lucky. Someone was selling one on eBbay for $110au, which is the lowest I've seen it go for after exchange rates. Then my fiance bought me a whole sealed TTB gamers room pledge for Christmas which I found for $520au. Included another Santana (and Hannah).