July 18th - New Crews

Lucidicide

1 minute ago, 7thSquirrel said:

you know, I'm pretty sure you are getting at least as many alerts for being quoted for that as we are for being tagged. My account is setup so that I don't get distracting alerts, so I know that is true of me.

It's called MAT.

Mutually assured trolling.

3 minutes ago, Aaron said:

It's called MAT.

Mutually assured trolling.

One can only hope that "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me." becomes (if it isn't already) a thing around the office.  Well, that and for a newsletter.  :)

Ok, I was only interested in the guild, reader and neverborn boxes. Thankfully on the whole they are good. Some models I'm thinking not great but I will still get them , whether during gencon or on general release.

As for the others, IMO they are misses. but as I am not interested in getting them that's ok! The gremlin one looks a nightmare to build and transport lol... 

1 minute ago, Absolution Black said:

Ok, I was only interested in the guild, reader and neverborn boxes. Thankfully on the whole they are good. Some models I'm thinking not great but I will still get them , whether during gencon or on general release.

As for the others, IMO they are misses. but as I am not interested in getting them that's ok! The gremlin one looks a nightmare to build and transport lol... 

Yes..... but the newsletter?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

On a somewhat unrelated note, have you guys noticed that Asami and Zipp have had their very own wallpapers added to the media page.

I noticed as soon as Asami got up, since I read the Wyrd News on their page *strikes a smart pose*

Since it is late and I grow tired of waiting I bid fair-well and read the newsletter tomorrow with a sense of dread, because I will now I will never have enough money to get all the shinies NOW!