May 23 - Reva

Lucidicide

Who's Next?  

506 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, farabaugh100 said:

I bet Gremlins will get a lot of the Ten Thunders vote next week.  Thunders know how it feels to be the red headed stepchild.  

*the Malifaux Child is singing* Thunders have cooties! Thunders have cooties!

*also parades back and forth with a 'Jetpacks for Mercenaries - Everyone Deserves to Fly' protest sign*

Sorry folks, but we're not getting her to shut up until it's confirmed that she cannot have jetpacks.

I can't say I expected the votes to unfold the way they have this week or last. Did not know the 10T had that much of a following.

• Like 1

ok Seamus is my boy!! that being said Reva is now a very close second! any thoughts on her "forgotten dead" mechanic? I'm inclined to think either tied to her summoning or a way to place/move/make corpse markers on the board to help ramp her "strength of the fallen" ability. I'm interested in others thoughts?

49 minutes ago, valhallan42nd said:

I think it's more that people want to find out what the crazy hair silhouette is, and they all think that's the 10 Thunders one.

49 minutes ago, valhallan42nd said:

I think it's more that people want to find out what the crazy hair silhouette is, and they all think that's the 10 Thunders one.

31 minutes ago, farabaugh100 said:

I hope its not just to see what people scramble to vote for next week trying to figure out what faction it could be =p.

31 minutes ago, farabaugh100 said:

I hope its not just to see what people scramble to vote for next week trying to figure out what faction it could be =p.

me thinks... ninja looking guy to the right is 10T, flying weirdo is gremlins, I'm leaning crazy hair as outcast, which makes gun slinger guild and the middle one anarchist 

2 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

Did not know the 10T had that much of a following.

It's the Oni lobby, I guess we'll see on Monday if Wyrd has caved to it. Though I'd agree that two Oni in SL certainly raises suspicion. On that train of thought - the Gremlins getting a construct themed master is perhaps not that surprising.

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

It's only a 27 vote difference, and the voting lasts until Friday. That's one UK-based Twitter campaign away from Arcanists winning.

Well don't encourage them! They pipped us in Nythera, we can get this at least.

Well if trends continue that means 10T next Monday, Arcanists after, then Outcasts, then other.

So Outcasts players, you jump to our side and bump us Arcanists to next week and I promise to lobby the Arcanists to bump you the week after. Getting both of ours a week earlier ;) (nothing personal 10T, I'm just greedy and want my stuff, even at the cost of others)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aaron said:

It's only a 27 vote difference, and the voting lasts until Friday. That's one UK-based Twitter campaign away from Arcanists winning.

I think you underestimate the Oni lobby, they are like the Illuminati, working from the shadows. There is probably at least one hiding under your desk right now!

44 minutes ago, 7thSquirrel said:

Well if trends continue that means 10T next Monday, Arcanists after, then Outcasts, then other.

So Outcasts players, you jump to our side and bump us Arcanists to next week and I promise to lobby the Arcanists to bump you the week after. Getting both of ours a week earlier ;) (nothing personal 10T, I'm just greedy and want my stuff, even at the cost of others)

You're gross :mellow:

Do your shady dealings in dark alleys, not in broad daylight.

1 hour ago, Bengt said:

It's the Oni lobby, I guess we'll see on Monday if Wyrd has caved to it.

The Oni lobby, kek.  Although, it may also be based on what people think they want to see revealed.  I have a feeling that squid-face thing is an object of mystery and allure for many players, regardless of which faction they may prefer, and since it didn't come out as the Resser's own Gorgon, perhaps people are hedging their bets with 10T now.

Not that I'll argue, I'm all for 10T winning, I don't really care what we get, I know it'll be sweet.  There isn't a Thunders Master I don't like, even that stupid Gremlin one :P.

• Like 1

It depends whether that is meant to be a Nuns coif and head band, there's no sign of an underveil so could just be a riding cloak and some other form of head dress.
I suppose we'll see when her fluff comes out, people could always paint her as a nun even if that isn't what was intended.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tawg said:

You're gross :mellow:

Do your shady dealings in dark alleys, not in broad daylight.

That would imply I was doing something wrong.

To my defense I did switch my vote to 10T last time around, I'm not biased against them. (That and it was late in the vote and at the time it tied the 10T with rezzers. I had a small hope we'd get two in a tie)

• Like 1

Listen Gremlin swamp shitters.... the thunders are ready to hear your crys... after moonshine negotiations of the finest Level we offer the following Business deal.

This week your Little green fingers click the thunders button, next week ... if we win and only if... our most pleased hordes will let the pendelum swing in your direction.

• Like 2

On 23/05/2016 at 5:39 PM, Fetid Strumpet said:

My guess is the Corpse Candles are those undead angler fish looking things that were part of the preview some time back that someone reposted on the second page of the Titania preview thread.

Disagree, reckon those look very Fae. Granted, undead, bloated, and tortured Fae but still, more Fae than Revenant with the butterfly wings and firefly booty.

• Like 1

Disagree, reckon those look very Fae. Granted, undead, bloated, and tortured Fae but still, more Fae than Revenant with the butterfly wings and firefly booty.

I hope you're right, they look like a lot of fun to paint and I think aesthetically they may not go well with Reva, the corpse candles make me think of the skull lanterns from Baba Yaga but perhaps their simply explosive zombies....or will-o-wisps

• Like 1