Howard Langston Conversion

AbusePuppy

I'm working on putting together a Colette crew and one model that comes up a lot is Howard Langston. Now, Hank is a great guy and all but I feel like he is a bit... out of sorts with the rest of the showgirls- and also I know that if I buy the Ramos starter I'll end up filling out that crew as well, which I should probably hold off on.) So I'm looking for ideas for something else that could be turned into a good conversion for ol' Hank.

My best one so far is Hannah- with a bit of re-working to add some steam vents and mechanical cabling and claws (which is pretty doable, since I have a large box of spare bitz to work from) she seems like she'd be a very passable conversion, but I'm not married to the idea yet. Obviously anything I use will have to be on a 50mm base and will ideally be roughly the same size as him. Can anyone else suggest any good stand-alone kits that might work?

I had seen Miss Step, but since the Ebay ones are going for $65+ right now I feel like I'd rather do something else, since she doesn't specifically fit with the showgirls crew (aside from being another female model, of course.) I mean, if anyone is unloading one on the cheap I sure wouldn't turn it down, but...

9 minutes ago, bertmac said:

Anybody know if the $60 dollar target counts for canadian dollars too?

Canadian dollars are okay, but you need US $60, so whatever that works out to in Canadian dollars.

Or, at least, that's from the fact that each of the previous promotions has included "Local currencies accepted, as long as the total is equivalent to __ USD or more."

I've got two versions of Miss Step for this reason. The first one was just a regular one, but I wanted a specialized one to go with Colette. So I bought another Miss Step and exchanged the human part of her body with parts from a Rotten Belle (with greenstuff to fill in the wounds). She's still got the gigantic claw, but in the other hand she holds an umbrella. It's not perfect, as she tilts her head just a bit too much and her facial expression is a bit off, but from a distance it's fine!