How many guilty?

shahryar

I realy don't like the guilty, if I have a non tormented modle I need to torment such as ama or sue then maybe id take one and use it to scheme run.

but outcast has better scheme runners, and there are better pre tormented foot soldiers.

they can be a trap to, if you are only taking them to make someone tormented you are adding 5ss on to there cost effectively making what ever it is over priced

As Izikiel, I only use Guilty when I want to turn a friendly model Tormented. At some games I play with two Non-Tormented but that does not mean that do you want Two Guilties since maybe you have an independient model.I also use to run Hannah, ho han torment using her (0) action and copying the Guilty action.

23 minutes ago, izikial said:

I realy don't like the guilty, if I have a non tormented modle I need to torment such as ama or sue then maybe id take one and use it to scheme run.

but outcast has better scheme runners, and there are better pre tormented foot soldiers.

they can be a trap to, if you are only taking them to make someone tormented you are adding 5ss on to there cost effectively making what ever it is over priced

I find a guilty makes my list whenever I use non-tormented models. (But I really like Twist and turn and writhing torment)

And I find them decent scheme runners, certainly comparable with the rest of the faction (I've yet to try winged plagues).  

I've played lists with 2 and not regretted it. But like most models I'm unlikely to put 3 in. 

• 1 month later...

One in most cases, two might sneak in at times. They are really good minions for a decent asking price. Hard to Kill and 6 wounds makes them quite hard to get rid of, and they are a lot faster than the first seem like. Certainly a model that grows on you the more you play it. 

• Like 1

On 06/03/2016 at 11:26 PM, Patzer said:

One in most cases, two might sneak in at times. They are really good minions for a decent asking price. Hard to Kill and 6 wounds makes them quite hard to get rid of, and they are a lot faster than the first seem like. Certainly a model that grows on you the more you play it. 

I have found this lately as well - when I first started playing them I totally overlooked Follow Pain, but it can really help them rattle their chairs/beds/crosses around the board if the situation is right. I like to rush Lady Ligeia up toward the centre of the board at the start to use as a beacon for any Guilty I might be running (and she can be a nice target for Driven by Injustice on the first turn as well) to get them up the board to start dropping markers or tying up enemy goons.