UK Nationals 2016 - 12-13 November

OldManMyke

On 19/10/2016 at 7:49 AM, Gitli said:

That's a real shame, mate. Was looking forward to seeing you there. 

Same same pal, I looked at flight & accommodation prices too late and it is a very expensive wkd now, getting married next year so broke :(

Will make sure to sort out another trip soon though and Vassal!

45 minutes ago, Keith Robinson said:

Or we can keep it in order, since I'm on the list and would like a ticket.

I'm also currently in the US for the next couple days and have sketchy internet access.

Keith, Craig isn't on the forums but he's sitting next to me at the moment at our local store. 

If you want it he's happy to sell to you. Drop me or Juga a DM and we can sort the details. 

• Like 1

Just now, Keith Robinson said:

Or we can keep it in order, since I'm on the list and would like a ticket.

I'm also currently in the US for the next couple days and have sketchy internet access.

RESERVES

1. Jamie Clark*
  2. David Harvey
  3. David Harvey+1
  4. Johny Von Woozle
  5. Keith Robinson
  6. Cy Dudley
  7. Adrian Mills
  8. Pete Rees

Looks as if you are 5th on the list Keith.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Von Woozle said:

RESERVES

1. Jamie Clark*
  2. David Harvey
  3. David Harvey+1
  4. Johny Von Woozle
  5. Keith Robinson
  6. Cy Dudley
  7. Adrian Mills
  8. Pete Rees

Looks as if you are 5th on the list Keith.

Yes, happy to wait my turn and if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket, all good, if not, then not. I was just making the point that we've waited our turn, so sticking to the reserve list is fairest imo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PanzerHarris said:

Keith, Craig isn't on the forums but he's sitting next to me at the moment at our local store. 

If you want it he's happy to sell to you. Drop me or Juga a DM and we can sort the details. 

Happy to take the ticket, but there's a couple of people ahead of me on the list who should get first shout.  If they don't want it or already have one, then I'd love to take it.

On 26/10/2016 at 10:19 PM, Von Woozle said:

LolZ the irony! That's exactly what you chasized me for saying! 

Ok, I've literally just got back to the UK.  I was at the Grand Canyon and had next to no internet access and when I did it was a nightmare.  I can see how this conversation got so weird now -  I didn't clock onto the fact that you're on the list @Von Woozle!  Thought you were just someone trying to jump the queue.   Sorry.  Did you get a ticket sorted?

Just now, Keith Robinson said:

Ok, I've literally just got back to the UK.  I was at the Grand Canyon and had next to no internet access and when I did it was a nightmare.  I can see how this conversation got so weird now -  I didn't clock onto the fact that you're on the list @Von Woozle!  Thought you were just someone trying to jump the queue.   Sorry.  Did you get a ticket sorted?

Nope.  Not allowed to buy it until everyone on the reserves above me says no and they each have one week each to say no to the ticket.