Guild General Upgrade opinions

trikk

But there`s not a lot of Master/Henchmen you really have a free (0). You could try Lucius, Dashel, Judge, Justice, but its more of a "fixed" master counter.

I disagree. I take it often, I like it a lot. More than Plant Evidence for sure.

The discard part is nice to have against Gremlins and other frequent healers. I aldo counsel you to read up on the wordibgs of Hamelin'sLure of empriness, Colette's Death Defying and . Lot's of summonees also like to heal their stuff. (Sorry for spelling, can't read while writing)

• Like 2

I totally agree.

The point is you usually don`t know you play vs Colette. You know you`re playing against Arcanists. I think I mentioned in a single master scenarui or against someone with low master count this thing could be a lot better.

• Like 1

Does someone actually use them? 

I do on occasion, if the leaders stats are low enough (not necesarily the Guild variant)

Sooner or later it will bring better results than a normal :+fate would have. That is so much more rewarding when everybody keeps telling you the stone is useless.

Arcanists have a lot of other models with HtK that usually get healed up from that threshold so it might be worth taking most of the time. As a general note though I agree wholeheartedly thatthe guild upgrades suck so bad it almost makesme cry when reading through the book and seeing what the other factions get. :,(

• Like 2

I'm also a fan of dampening field. There's usually something worth hitting with it in an enemy crew and 1 stone isn't much if you don't get the use of it in the end. Candy and Justice are my favourite holders.

I think the guild general upgrades are actually all pretty useful, there just aren't any stupid auto-include ones like oathkeeper in the mix.

Auras to use it on depends on what your enemy likes to bring. I started to like it after disabling sebastians poison hell aura and think it could really help against gremlins and Nic who like to bunch up and then be immune to blasts, well no more immunity but you are stull bunched up for Sonnia.

• Like 2