Release Schedule Adjustment

Lucidicide

I've been out of it for a bit, so forgive my ignorance on the delay situation. Should I anticipate my order from the Warstore containing Molly crew and Rogue Necromancy to be a month or 2 out since the release date of Rogue has been in the wind?

It was posted a few pages back that the RN and Ironsides box have both been delayed due to a lack of cards.  However, there hasn't been any follow up since then as to how long that delay is likely to be (perhaps because Wyrd don't know).  Neither turned up on the June releases so it's still a bit of a wait it look :(

it has been said numerous times so far, Ironsides has been delayed due to no cards for the boxes. 

Aye, fair enough. I was just hoping that there might be some kind of update ("we talked to our printers/distributors and should have Troubleshooters boxes ready to roll out mid-June") to tide me over. I'm not mad that there's not, or anything, just making sure I hadn't missed anything.

• Like 2

Arrgh guess we will have to wait untill after Gencon and resort to eBay then to get the showgirls in the UK.

Nope, they will be available to purchase from the Wyrd store during the course of the Gencon weekend and they deliver to the UK.  Delivery costs aren't too bad though whether you get charged import duty is a lotttery.