How to use Lilith?

PositronMike

I was thinking of painting up the following crew to play around with. Obviously as I get more stuff painted her crew can change but I like to play painted.

Lilith - Beckon, summon, wicked

Cherub

Bad Juju - eternal, fears

Teddy

Tot

Tot

Waldgeist

Waldgeist

6 pool.

Thoughts?

I was thinking of painting up the following crew to play around with. Obviously as I get more stuff painted her crew can change but I like to play painted.

Cherub

Teddy

Tot

Tot

Waldgeist

Waldgeist

6 pool.

Thoughts?

Its ok! Teddy is the only model that feels a bit jammed in of the lot, but it can certainly work in some scenarios.

Cherub

Teddy

Tot

Tot

Waldgeist

Waldgeist

6 pool.

Thoughts?

I would swap Teddy for Barbaros and possibly Primordial Magic for Cherub but that depends more on schemes and starts.

IDK i find better uses for lilith's AP then summon the blood, but thats just me. Now the blade on the other hand becomes such the win with all the terrain templates your dropping. Between transfixing gaze and the cherubs trigger, rooted targets just evaporate.

Between rooting people and pushes Lilith is great at separating apart peoples crews for either her or some one else to kill and/or ignore. I kept a pesky rail golem out of combat for 3 turns, which made him not matter to the game, and in a different game a pathfinder first turn was tugawar.

So I played a game with:

Primodial Magic

Teddy

Tot

Slurid

Waldgeist

Waldgeist

vs a Leve crew.  Was a fun game but I think I'm gonna swap teddy out.  Was thinking.

Lilith - beckon, mistress

cherub

Nekima

Bad JuJu - eternal, fears

tot

tot

waldgeist

waldgeist

How have you guys found Nekima in a lilith crew?

• 1 month later...

How did that Leveticus game go Crimzzen?

Pretty good list the other one. Have you tried it?

I am currently looking a bit closer at Nekima. For 13ss, she costs a lot, but she hits like a truck and there are some potential to the Grow shenanigans with her upgrade. Its a very fluffy tandem, her and Lilith. The real sisters of Malifaux! F-u Vickies (and Vanessa, I guess, also Hannah and Lizzy... a lot of flip offs)

• Like 1

She relies heavily on soulstones for survival. Its pretty cool that she and Lilith are opposites when it comes to defensive stats.

So in all fairness they should be opposites when it comes to offensive stats? Maybe errata Lilith to have a damage track of 1/2/4?

So in all fairness they should be opposites when it comes to offensive stats? Maybe errata Lilith to have a damage track of 1/2/4?

How can you say such a thing. The only errata Lilith is going to get is to have Tangle Shadows at CA 8, WP 7, and a Walk of 8".