Most broken single faction duel master combos you can think of.

The Godlyness

Lol don't worry zfiend didn't read the title or the first post! :D and copying is quite fine.

This is just to get some juices flowing for upcoming adepticon.

Oh right. I didn't. :D

EDIT: I blame Dirial though, he has instilled a fear upon me that I just need to post stuff as fast as I can or he'll ninja me.. He's everywhere  :blink:

• Like 2

Ow also forgot gunline nb with jacobe and lucias.

Lucias can take the guild guard spam, then dopple ganger joins in, beckoners pull people into it, illuminated act as guards and brilliance people for Jacob, and you use depleted as tar pit mines to bog people down and make clouds.

Boring after your first time and your opponent will hate you, but really strong on things like reckoning or turf war

So I will try again (failure awaits!)

Ophelia and Som'er! That would be a tonne of damage with Gremlins dying here and there and Som'er pulling in cards and summoning more Gremlins to shoot themselves to death. Did I do it properly this time? :P 

I see 6 without killing raspy. 9 if you do 11 with imbued energies on both. Where is the last ap coming from?

Of with over power on each you get 22 shots in a single turn. And 3(4) of those get to push raspy into position with the prompt.

If you take Cassandra and prompt Colette to prompt raspy for 1(2) more. and give her reactivate then 6 more so 30? December's curses.

Not broken in the least 0.0

12 coming from 3 prompts with overpower triggers and then Raspy's activation of 3 Curses with overpower triggers. I was going off just using the masters themselves before adding in Cassandra, a Child, or Energies.

Raspy is a dumb master, I've shelved her for another year. :P

What do people think about Lucius and Collodi? Mannequins tossing scheme markers 6 inches away, while engaged, out of activation for sniper shots and pushing Vasilisa around, Issue Command spreading around Focus and Defensive which Collodi steals with Bag of Props (even more if you bring Dashel and his Rifle team!), Radience on all the Guardsmen guns, Remember the Mission dropping 5-6 scheme markers so Lucius can hulk out and murder the world with Hidden Weapons... and that is all on top of giving your minions all the AP forever.

NOVA did it as well, it was heaps of fun. We took the Leveticus + Von Schill combo that Ted was musing about earlier in the thread - it was very effective! (We came second.)

Colette does seem to be maximum disgusting in this format, though. Prompt is the kind of thing that would be non-Master only if dual-Master formats were a consideration in the design process, I suspect.

• Like 1

Colette+anyone (especially Raspy) isn't fun at all. Have a Performer stand next to Colette and then kill it with one of you own models in order to give Colette Reactivate. Making the other master go three times more bonkers.

Pandora and (summoning) Dreamer should be disgusting too. Having Dreamer spamming Madnesses and Stitched to back up Pandora will be an uphill struggle for a lot of crews.

I really like the Leve and Von Schill pairing. Seems really strong.

Lady J and Perdita (+Abuela). Make Lady J family and start push her around. Might not be the best option.

This thread makes me all sorts of happy.

...Do we want to make this a format? Has anyone actually tried dual master games? Because this all sounds fun as hell.

Seconded.

For my own contribution - Tara plus the Viks would be a lot of fun.  Power up Vik of Blood with all the Sisters buffs, then Tara gives her Fast and Buries her.  Tara reactivates and throws Super Saiyan Viktoria of Blood into the enemy crew.  Delicious.

• Like 1

My first instinct is to say nico and mc mourning. Nico takes the upgrade that lets friendly models heal from poision giving a potential regen 2 to all models then nico gives haste to heavy hitters like Izamu rogue necro or go full buffer with toshiro and necrotic king, that with two sommoners sounds insane.

My other theory is McCabe and anyone from the guild probably perdita or Hoffman depending on how the passing out of upgrades is worded, either way the aura from stranglement shirt with plating on Howard Langston also sounds insane an Lucas can run schemes all day debuffing your opponents etc.

There are certainly better options though I'm not a neverborn player but lucius and Pandora is it? with all that controlling ability with the lowering of will power would make me want to concede as soon as I saw them deployed ugh.

My other theory is McCabe and anyone from the guild probably perdita or Hoffman depending on how the passing out of upgrades is worded, either way the aura from stranglement shirt with plating on Howard Langston also sounds insane an Lucas can run schemes all day debuffing your opponents etc.

All Masters use the McCabe version of his upgrades.

My wife and I ran Colette and Raspy last year at Adepticon.  I'm sure the only reason people haven't mentioned that it happened is that they're still in shock.  We did manage to lose a game, though, so it's not invincible.  But it's definitely one-sided fun (we had most of a Misaki/McCabe crew paralyzed almost all game in round 3).  We're thinking about a Kaeris/Ironsides list this year, although I'll have to actually work on my Ironsides conversion for that to happen. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, you wanna do silly blasts? How about Marcus embeastening Raspy, giving her plus to attack and damage flips and then alphaing her? Yeah, it's probably fewer attacks, but each one has a significanty better chance of doing severe damage and better chance of getting the trigger.

Assuming this is for AdeptiCon, This does not work. You may not chain activate a model in your teammates's crew as per the Team Tourney rules for AdeptiCon. Sorry so late on the uptake. But, I hadn't been aware of this thread. That has changed. Carry on.

*EDITED TO INCLUDE THE QUOTE THAT I THOUGHT I HAD* Interwebs fail

Edited by Shadowopal