If you're doing the Miniature Exchange post here what you want...

PeregrineFalcon

I want to surprise the person I'm gifting to, but don't want to ask them outright. Starting this thread so everyone can be more specific with what they may want. What this really is, is a way for me to try and get a better idea of what my recipient wants if he/she posts here without ruining the surprise!

So if you are part of Ramses Holiday Gift Exchange post here and help people get an idea. Also, with the Black Friday going on this weekend maybe people could post up what they want from that :)

So let me start off (in hopes of helping out the person who may be getting me a gift):

• Any of the Dreamer boxes (pink is cool)
  • Kirai boxes  (dayglow is cool)
  • Nekima
  • Any puppet wars models from Rezzer, Outcast, Neverborn
  • Like 1

Hey whatever I will throw in on this.

• Bound By Law : Lucius Crew
  • The Guild's Judgement Box : Lady J's box
  • Salvage and Logistics : Leveticus Crew
  • Hired Swords Box : Vikis box
  • Hired Guns Box : Von Schill
  • Fuhatsu
  • Willie the Demolitionist
  • Samurai
  • Oiran

This is all stuff I am planing to buy in the next 4 months. So any of this or you can surprise me.

Great idea Peregrine! I'm pretty confident I know what to get for my Giftees, but knowing what they're planning to buy themselves during the Black Friday Sale would certainly help (to avoid overlap).

I'm pretty sure I covered all the options with my requests, although I will say that unless a little bird tells me otherwise, I'm almost definitely picking up Avatar Seamus at the Black Friday Sale. :)

Ideally, I would probbly wish for something of the following since I've been looking for these two models for quite a while, painted or unpainted doesn't matter:

Plastic Taelor

Plastic Ice Golem

Out of the Black Friday sale specials, I'd really only strive for the plastic performer or possibly the pink translucent Dreamer crew.

In the "near" future, ie next few months, I've planned to buy:

Salvage and Logistics: Leveticus Crew

Desolation Engine

Otherwise, here's a list of the models I do own in case my mystery gifter doesn't want to give me doubles: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eywYIh7Fasl2t_Qvk86k0eUG71hwHJkLppsSmqnlKM4/edit?usp=sharing

I'm a hobbyist first and a gamer second, so I mostly do thematic crews that I find esthetically appealing. Also, I like not knowing exactly what I'm getting so this might be a little long..

I've got a Colette crew with all her thematic models so far (including oiran), the same going for the Viks and Hamelin. Hamelin is missing a few models, which I'm getting with my Black Friday order. I've recently bought a full kirai crew on the cheap and I've had Seamus wip for a while. So I guess my main factions are arcanists and outcasts, but with a dabble of resser and I'm looking to get brewie when he comes. Got a golem ready for when he does. I've also got a few Perdita models for doing intro games as a henchman.

So I'm mostly interested in finishing up the projects I've got and then expanding of either arcanists or outcasts. I've been eyeing the constructs for arcanists since I already have miss step and 3 arachnids.

I guess a few neverborn models for showcasing the different sides of malifaux during a henchman intro could be a nice idea.

Generally I'm not that fond of metal, I prefer plastic. I like to convert, so lonely models or split boxes is no problem for me. I love bitz.

I'm actually looking to get a plastic baby Cade or Candy for Hamelin, which is proving to be a bit difficult.

I think I gave some specific examples in my initial message, but in case my friendly friend wants to be original -- I'm with Tehmik, I just love getting things-that-aren't-bills in the mail! Whomever my giftee is, they will be receiving some West Coast local swag, which I'm super excited to be mailing across the world! :D

• Like 1

Obviously happy to recieve anything.

Some suggestions would be - Ancestors, Gracie, Slop haulers and hog whispers and piglets. Graves. Malifaux child. Dawn serpent and Low river monks.

I like surprises, so give long lists so I still don't know what I'm getting.

great idea, i'll be happy with anything (as im not paying for it) but if a little direction is wanted/needed.

Happy to received anything neverborn as all i have so far is waldgeists and zoraida and teddy. Lucius is my favourite master from neverborn so something that fits with him is good, not that own him.

Happy to received anything arcanists as all i have so far is willie...

Not a metal fan!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Sorry i didn't see this until now. My poor secret santa. Honestly Anything is awesome. I didn't buy much other than the LE models at Black friday. So, anything on that list is awesome. Also, I know it is a long shot. But, I am missing Vasyl the Bowling Vampire from years ago. But, like I sad, anything is awesome.