Those filthy neverborn

Sybarite

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Ohh! So that's who is the owner of these beautiful models that I have seen in different places!
This is the most awesome-painted, great looking and finest colored crew across all crews of Malifaux that I've ever seen. Honestly! Don't think that I flatter - it's true! 
I wanted to say it from the moment when I saw this crew the first time. I want to some day have your skills and color sense

Thanks a lot! :) Glad you like them so much. I will try to update with more pictures of models later today. I've got Mr Graves, Lust (10t I know, but in this colour scheme), a Depleted and a Terror Tot to show. Unsure if I'm forgetting something. I am currently working on Lilitu.

• Like 2

Had to comment again after the new Batch of pictures, Truly brilliant. I am definitely going to steal the "Johana" proxy sorry if i missed the info before is it made up of the TTB Female box?

The thread inspires me to paint but also fills me with dread that I can't even get close to this level of fantastic painting.

Cannot wait for more. (The Lilthu gives Curtis' a run for it's money)