Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

I feel quite done with Lynch! Please give it a read and see if something is missing!

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Jakob+Lynch

Ezyryder, this looks really fantastic. Well done! I'm moving this to Great.

If it's helpful, I have a few suggestions for continued improvement:

Neverborn vs. Ten Thunders: Maybe talk some about how the playstyles are different (if they are) and how your different Crew and Upgrade choices affect play. Also, it would be good, for both Crew and Upgrades, to separate out what he can take a both, what's Neverborn-only, and what's Ten Thunders only.

Upgrade choices. It would be nice to give more suggestions on these. Are there any auto-includes? Do you always want the maximum number of Upgrades? I am never sure which Limited Upgrade to take -- how do I decide? The Upgrades do a good job of describing what they do, but when do I use each?

I suspect the answer is "If your opponent's Crew is likely to kill Huggy, and you've got a lot of Brilliance-dealing, take House of the Rising Sun to bring him back. If your opponent is more likely to maneuver than go Huggy-hunting, or if you're not playing with a lot of Brilliance models, take Endless Hunger to give Huggy more reach." I don't know, though -- any advice?

Also on Upgrade: Recalled Training is huge and super good. A lot of Ten Thunders players just take the maximum number of them, one per valid model. It may be good to mention this upgrade among your Upgrade choices, since new players may not know about it.

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Daydream

I got to start working on the Dreamers crew today and just finished the Daydream, could someone give that a read and see if that's okay or does the format or something need to be changed so I know how to do the rest :)

Content looks good. Take a look at the "Captialization, Game Terms, Etc" section of the wiki Style Guide. Game terms should be styled according to this guide. 

Also, as you finish filling in models, post your progress here so I can better track it: http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/101288-m2e-pullmyfinger-wiki-neverborn/

Thanks for all your work!

Neverborn vs. Ten Thunders: Maybe talk some about how the playstyles are different (if they are) and how your different Crew and Upgrade choices affect play. Also, it would be good, for both Crew and Upgrades, to separate out what he can take a both, what's Neverborn-only, and what's Ten Thunders only.

Upgrade choices. It would be nice to give more suggestions on these. Are there any auto-includes? Do you always want the maximum number of Upgrades? I am never sure which Limited Upgrade to take -- how do I decide? The Upgrades do a good job of describing what they do, but when do I use each?

I suspect the answer is "If your opponent's Crew is likely to kill Huggy, and you've got a lot of Brilliance-dealing, take House of the Rising Sun to bring him back. If your opponent is more likely to maneuver than go Huggy-hunting, or if you're not playing with a lot of Brilliance models, take Endless Hunger to give Huggy more reach." I don't know, though -- any advice?

Also on Upgrade: Recalled Training is huge and super good. A lot of Ten Thunders players just take the maximum number of them, one per valid model. It may be good to mention this upgrade among your Upgrade choices, since new players may not know about it.

Cheers! I will give your notes a closer look tomorrow and see what I can do.

• Like 1

I just went through and fixed a whole bunch of links on the M2E Resser page that were pointing back at their 1st edition pages.  I'll start going through the other faction pages to double check those as well. 

Ryle's page needs to be renamed.  It's currently Ryle M2E, not M2E Ryle like the other pages.  The Guardian, Hunter, Pistolero, and Watcher need to be renamed for similar reasons. 

I just went through and fixed a whole bunch of links on the M2E Resser page that were pointing back at their 1st edition pages.  I'll start going through the other faction pages to double check those as well. 

Ryle's page needs to be renamed.  It's currently Ryle M2E, not M2E Ryle like the other pages.  The Guardian, Hunter, Pistolero, and Watcher need to be renamed for similar reasons. 

Renamed, thank you

Thanks Dracomax!

My notes on suggested Ramos edits are here:

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/101030-lets-populate-the-m2e-pullmyfinger-wiki/?p=728992

Okay. SInce I've done the vast majority of the work on Ramos(albeit, not since October) I guess I could do a bit more. Does he need anything other than: a picture, updating for Wave 2 models, schemes, and strategies?

The following pages need to be renamed: 

Old Cranky --> M2E Old Cranky

Whiskey Golem --> M2E Whiskey Golem

Rooster Riders --> M2E Rooster Riders
Bayou Bushwackers --> M2E Bayou Bushwackers
Lightning Bugs --> M2E Lightning Bugs
Bayou Gator --> M2E Bayou Gator

Stilts --> M2E Stilts  (are we doing separate pages for each upgrade?)

M2E 10 Thunders Brother -->  M2E Ten Thunders Brother

Revised Lynch accordingly to your feedback. Thanks for some great pointers, I really think that they improved the entry a lot.

I can finish up Zoraida next.

Do you still need more policing of the separate factions' non-master models? 

Revised Lynch accordingly to your feedback. Thanks for some great pointers, I really think that they improved the entry a lot.

I can finish up Zoraida next.

Do you still need more policing of the separate factions' non-master models? 

I believe no one coordinates Ressers, Arcanists, Gremlins or Outcasts at the moment. As Hateful stated before: If you want some Enforcer work and report back here, it would be greatly appreciated.

Totally unrelated, I have a confession to make:

So the Perdita article is based on Panner's guide on these forums. I totally love Perdita (in a brotherly way, of course), and I didn't like that guide very much. Not because it wasn't well executed; it very much was. Not because it didn't have good content; there was some very good advice in there. I didn't like it for its total devotion to Austringers. It was less of a Perdita guide and more of a guide for a single all-comers list applied to every scenario. It may work for Panner but it wasn't for me.

In that regard, I'm currently overhauling Perdita's article in the Wiki, trying to reign the Austringer references in somewhat and giving a bit more consideration to the Family. I think it's more helpful for beginners that way (experienced players will try out skew lists anyway). I will NOT delete every Austringer reference or write the whole page anew (too much work :P ). I will try to organize and structure the page a little bit differently, though.

Is everyone okay with that? I don't want to disrespect previous work.

• Like 2

I believe no one coordinates Ressers, Arcanists, Gremlins or Outcasts at the moment. As Hateful stated before: If you want some Enforcer work and report back here, it would be greatly appreciated.

Totally unrelated, I have a confession to make:

So the Perdita article is based on Panner's guide on these forums. I totally love Perdita (in a brotherly way, of course), and I didn't like that guide very much. Not because it wasn't well executed; it very much was. Not because it didn't have good content; there was some very good advice in there. I didn't like it for its total devotion to Austringers. It was less of a Perdita guide and more of a guide for a single all-comers list applied to every scenario. It may work for Panner but it wasn't for me.

In that regard, I'm currently overhauling Perdita's article in the Wiki, trying to reign the Austringer references in somewhat and giving a bit more consideration to the Family. I think it's more helpful for beginners that way (experienced players will try out skew lists anyway). I will NOT delete every Austringer reference or write the whole page anew (too much work :P ). I will try to organize and structure the page a little bit differently, though.

Is everyone okay with that? I don't want to disrespect previous work.

As long as you're expanding the article, yes, that sounds good.

Perdita was definitely based on Panner's article. Please, add more to it, update it, improve it. Ideally, find a balanced place where someone who played with a more Austringer-centric style wouldn't feel the need to edit the article back if they saw it.

As long as you're expanding the article, yes, that sounds good.

Perdita was definitely based on Panner's article. Please, add more to it, update it, improve it. Ideally, find a balanced place where someone who played with a more Austringer-centric style wouldn't feel the need to edit the article back if they saw it.

I'll try my very best!

Agree on Perdita I also felt that her (0) Hero's gamble was executed a bit strangely as it almost seems you always need to activate her first to get the benefits of it. While I normally found myself activating her later in the turn and just using the ability to replace the 2 or 3 low cards I am left in hand with