Hardcore format tourney

valhallan42nd

Hmmm.  I didn't notice that it said Round.  I assumed it was per Turn.  After playing it a few games, I would say that 20 minutes for a round may not be enough time for more  two turns.  With distractions, we finished the first turn at the 12 minute mark.  

That adds another level of strategy to the game.  You would also need to start counting the turf war  VPs on the first turn.  That way, points are generated more quickly.  

Absolutely great laugh hardcore, it does mean you have to play and think fast/ very fast.

Played in the Smogcon one that Mike ran

Note you have to have 4 models no more no less

I used

Taelor W fast upgrade

Convict gunslinger

johan

Freikorps trapper

was fairly successful

• Like 1

Absolutely great laugh hardcore, it does mean you have to play and think fast/ very fast.

Played in the Smogcon one that Mike ran

Note you have to have 4 models no more no less

I used

Taelor W fast upgrade

Convict gunslinger

johan

Freikorps trapper

was fairly successful

I was glad Mike was gracious enough to let us use the rules. My only regret is not being able to play in it!

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering about...

Montresor

Killjoy

Ronin

Malifaux Child

The Child is 2 points of "kill me to bring Killjoy out". Montresor likes being close, and if you don't kill the kid he'll heal up. And if my opponent does get Assassinate, Killjoy will probably bring it back for me shortly. :P Killjoy is a liability with this many models...I feel like you want your entire strike force on the table and directed at once.

• 2 months later...

Yes.  However, taking more than one Henchmen will use up points and in some cases you may come in with only 3 models.  In some formats, you must have 4 models.  Not in the one that we play though, we just require 4 models maximum.

• 8 months later...

MasterDisaster posted a couple over on the Outcast board that I'd like to give a whirl:

Hannah

Freikorps Librarian

Freikorps Librarian

Johana

or

Taelor

Johana

Freikorps Librarian

Ronin

Edit:  Holy necropost batman!  I saw "April" on the prior posts but didn't see then 2014 part.  :D