Aaron

Easter Sale Titania

Hello Wyrdos,

Unfortunately, there was a mix-up of model renders in the Easter Sale. The alternate Titania model that was supposed to be shown as for sale is below.

Sell-Titania.jpg

The Titania shown on the Easter Sale graphics was not the model for sale. We apologize for this mix-up. If you ordered the alternate Titania during the Easter Sale, you will get the model pictured above.

If you ordered the model and do not want the version seen above, please reach out to our Customer Service team. We will refund that portion of your order.

Again, we apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 5

If you are interested in seeing the model painted, please see below!

43.JPG

44.JPG

40.JPG

Painted by Marina Ainagoz.

• Like 5

Very glad for the clarification Aaron, this is the model I was expecting, so when i saw the "knees is pool" render after I had already ordered I was a bit disappointed.  That being said, the "knees is pool" version could be cool if we knew it was coming, and came in like transparent Red.

I was kind of looking forward to the other model, but I'll take this one instead. Both are nicer, IMO, than the standard Titania in the box.

Yes, which takes me to 6 forms. Does this fall under general, mispack, or site issue (maybe none of the above and one of the other 3?) :/

32 minutes ago, Ierocis said:

Yes, which takes me to 6 forms. Does this fall under general, mispack, or site issue (maybe none of the above and one of the other 3?) :/

When in doubt, use General and make the customer service folks sort it out. :D 

• Like 1

Well, it's not like it's hard to convert the correct model to be emerging from a pool of blood. Just lop the legs off at the knees and work on the base.

• Like 1