Gremlins Artwork - Have you seen these?

MasterDisaster

Hi guys

Whilst looking into a scale comparison for some alt zombies for my Nico crew I came across these. It's the first time I'd seen them and thought I'd share for those who haven't yet seen them. What do you think?

Brewmaster 

Closing-Time.jpg

Somer

The-Bayou-Boss.jpg

Ophelia

The-Kin.jpg

Personally I'm not a massive Gremlins fan but the artwork here looks really promising for the new plastics on the horizon. 

Has anybody seen any listings anywhere of what is included in the box - in particular how many Totems for Somer and Ophelia?

Perhaps somebody at Wyrd could update the Releases section of the Malifaux.com website to include the last couple of months' releases, as these typically show off the rendered contents.....?

Is there any art on Ophelia's Avatar?

Not that I've seen, saying that as far as I'm aware there hasn't been any artwork for M2E Avatars released as of yet but then we are still in the Beta so patience may be key on that one. Perhaps Wyrd will tease us with some pics in the next few Wyrd Chronicles?

Yeah but Som'er's hat has FEATHERS in it. So clearly he's the boss.

And he has medals on his hat. ;)

Hanging curtains in a haunted house doesn't change the fact that it's a haunted house! Perhaps Gremlin prestige is now centered around the size of the paunch cause that's the only place Som'er really out classes everyone else now.

It's not the size of the hat that matters, it's what you do with it... With the right Accesories you can make it look much bigger.

Not in line with any of the existing fluff but what ever.

Even with the "accessories" his hat doesn't look larger than any of the other's on his box (perhaps reality is different). In truth all three of the normal Bayou gremlin's hats on that box cover look much, much larger than his.

• 3 months later...