Anyone else had issues with the plastic models?

leeoaks

Especially *if* there's a casting flaw the replacement wouldn't do much good, now would it? And I can't see how the whip couldn't be fixed with some glue/cement/green stuff anyway, it is hardly the most delicate part the new plastics have to offer.

My Sybelle is still doing fine, but hasn't seen much play or paint so far, so I just take this as a warning.

The only issue like that I've had is a Torakage's bandanna already broken on the sprue, but my response was mostly, "Enh, one less fiddly bit in a box overflowing with fiddly bits." Sybelle actually seems pretty sturdy. McCabe, as well, in both forms seems surprisingly robust, both his dismounted whip and mounted reins are pretty tough.

^^^^^^^^^^

This!

I remember getting 5 tubes on the sprue where those tubes/cables where leading from the hands to the tank on his back. After breaking two whilst getting them off the sprue my Strongarm Suit has to make do with 3 rather than 4-5. Depressing at the time but I got over it. The arrows for my Thunder Archers also had similar issues but not having them on the models is barely noticable and doesn't take anything away from their Badassitude.

I've always expected Misaki's Ponytail and Bisento to snap at every given opportunity but so far shes golden! This makes me worry that given my streak of good luck with these things I'll end up having a calamity in my case one day and I'll open it to find a load of parts and no actual models.