it finally came...Po Boys Terrain crowdfunding live!

harbinger

Congratulations on the funding.

I'm making my pledge at $195 to cover a distressed town and a paddleboat delivered to an international address.

Is it possible to get the paddleboat distressed as well? If so what fee would you like to see?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16692[/ATTACH]

PMing you here :)

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

I need to hire someone to take what Im feeling right now and turn it into words. I heart felt thank you to everyone just does not cut it...

Congrats!

Almost 11.5K! Now is the time that campaigns usually double down on existing contributions to break through to the next goal. Are there any plans to offer some last minute deals? I could be tempted to contribute for another town set if it was discounted; say x% off on a second set if you already bought one set etc.

Your probably so close to cost that it's not possible, but just throwing out some ideas (go go mining building *wink*)

Backed for my town set! Looking forward to the buildings and really can't wait to see the design work for the Victorian sets.

welcome aboard! And I sincerely think people are going be surprised and pleased when ready to debut the fist Victorian example. Was working on a prototype by hand to test some ideas out right before came to meet with manufacturer to get the ball rolling on the perks.. and it was coming out better then even had in my head. I personally love the stairs.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

So, Harbinger it says that once you meet your goal we'll get to see the artwork for the mining building

Yes I did; and Im going do something that's not easy for me.. admit I got caught with my pants down. When I jumped on my flight over here I honestly did not think was going to hit funding goal. Thought was going come close but not hit it. So I did not bring the art with me (I convert the CAD file and modify it so actual file cant be ripped.) Once realized you guys surprised the hell out me in this final day; I sent message for someone to send me the file. Looks like I will get it too late to matter.

Take it easy mate, just do your thing, and be awesome!

Seconded!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I will be jumping on this today. It's too good a deal to pass up.

It most definitely is.

Well, I'm caught with my wallet empty. Looks like I'll need to place an order in the new year at 2x price (harhar, but seriously, I'd consider it). Still, massive congratulations on your project; it's probably my favourite Western terrain I've seen yet, and can't wait to see the Victorian stuff as well.