it finally came...Po Boys Terrain crowdfunding live!

harbinger

Could not have come at a worse time...just after Wyrd released the sheer amount of plastic crack they have for Malifaux players this coming weekend.

Dammit....just got the Paddle Boat as well. Ooooohhh my wife is gonna kill me. Hopefully it will be billed as something I can explain away as a Xmas gift for someone in the family!

*wink*

I always claim gaming is just a stress reduction expense and the family benefits by a calmer me. "you see baby.. Im doing this for you and the kids."

I always get the eye roll as response but shes never called me on it :P

Saw that the steamboat was added as an option due to demand and was wondering is there any way that the $20,000.00 stretch goal mining office themed building could be offered as well? Not a huge fan of the steamboat but am definitely interested in that building to supplement the others.

I envision the steamboat in a swampy Zoraida setting

Oh yeah! And it will be steered by Seamus and Molly who want to build an opera house in the bayou, to bring some culture and beauty to the indigenous swamp denizens such as the gremlins and silurids... Ahh, those pictures of Somer and Bad Juju listening to Bellini and Donizetti!

Unless the indigogo fairy turns up in next 5 days the mining building will not be added at this time. Im holding off to add it to the soon coming retail site with a few accessories. There is planed 2 central mining buildings (well one big mining complex and a quarry complex) a rain turn around, mine entrance and few things like carts and such. Im shooting for a march release on it. I can respect people would like it now.. but my main focus will be on perk fulfillment till then. Which leads to why been quiet last couple days. Just touched down overseas after 31 hour flight to meet with the 3rd party manufacturer. We are working out some details on the steamboat because Im not happy with the ornamentation on it and am trying get them cut me slack on some the cutting price so I can snazzy it up from the concept I posted. What this means to you all also... the cutting/engraving on perks orders is about to begin :)

Funder #102 checking in. Just to make sure - $105 covers the cost of the whole Town set and shipping cost to Europe, right?
Yes, 105USD and your good to go :) I spread the shipping out among everyone, that way our european brothers dont take the full brunt of the shipping.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

PS.. if anyone needs get a hold me please PM here. This country has blocked me from outlook :/

ok I have be honest with you guys.. I know Im supposed be here working; but I just couldn't resist going to the zoo today here and feeding a panda. It was awesome! but back to the slave pit.

Campaign at 95% with 3 days left so Im confident it will hit it. I consider this an accomplishment for this whole community just as much for myself. Would never happened with out all you!

Now Im going have to hit the Victorian designs out the park to pay you all back for breaking me into the industry. A dream job come true for this old marine :)