2nd Annual Holiday Miniature Exchange

Rameses

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be that I am up past my bed time and I just missed it in the rules. I think I saw both that the model(s) must be untouched and in newish condition as well as seeing that you can paint and convert the model. Am I correct in assuming that if you aren't going to paint it, send the model in an untouched state, but if you are going to put it together make sure you paint it and make it look pretty- no halfway jobs?

It may be that I am up past my bed time and I just missed it in the rules. I think I saw both that the model(s) must be untouched and in newish condition as well as seeing that you can paint and convert the model. Am I correct in assuming that if you aren't going to paint it, send the model in an untouched state, but if you are going to put it together make sure you paint it and make it look pretty- no halfway jobs?

Bacms had it right.

If you are intending on sending "used" mini's to your giftee. Contact them and see if that would be ok with them. Some people are very open to this idea. And it never hurts to ask.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

We are gaining great momentum with sign ups!

However, get out there and promote this thing! Use Twitter, Facebook groups: whatever it takes to get word out and people interested!

Hello everyone! Signups have stalled alittle here in the middle of the month.

So I am issuing a challenge!

Tweet / PM the following people with signup requests!

Eric Johns - Tweet @ericjgames Have you signed up for the Holiday Miniature Exchange on the Wyrd Forums? #OperationGetEricInvolved

Mack Martin - Tweet @MiggidyMack Have you signed up for the Holiday Miniature Exchange on the Wyrd Forums? #OperationGetMackInvolved

Redd Cohen Tweet @CohenRedd Have you signed up for the Holiday Miniature Exchange on the Wyrd Forums? #OperationGetReddInvolved

Hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa! Good Morning or Afternoon depending on which side of the Ocean you live on.

Just to give you an update on the Holiday Miniature Exchange.

Some people have received their Exchange partners name and some have not (yet!)

The forum will only allow for 15 Private Message Reply's an hour so that is where I am at! Participant 15.

If you have not received a PM from me with your Giftee's name yet this morning it will come as soon as an Hour from now!

AND GO!

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

All PM's have been sent out for the Holiday Miniature Exchange!

In the odd chance that you did not receive a PM as of now from me LET ME KNOW ASAP! :)

Oh YES. Got my victims - this should be good fun. :D

Not sure whether to reveal them or not - might do so with one of them at a specific point in time, mainly because it's hilarious. ;)

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Oh wait a sec... should I be asking my victims if they want a painted mini? Or can I just force the PINK upon them? ;)

You removed all the rules and guidelines....?

Are we meant to identify ourselves to our giftees at this stage, or when we deliver the items, or do we remain anonymous?

yeah, can you put the rules back, i can't remember what we're supposed to be doing :)

haha FINE! Through witchcraft that only Zoraida can explain The Rules have reappeared!