Holding the Strings: Excited for Collodi 2.0

necroon

I'm most excited about his avatar! What do you think it will be like?

All the mental images I've had of the sculpt have been pretty amazing...

Perhaps something similar to the M1 Victorias with him and his puppets on a single base?

Or maybe he replaces his 4 small marionettes with a giant-puppet-of-doom?

I'm really curious as to what his totem is gonna be. Between himself and his minions currently you can extrapolate some things about his possible M2E look and even his avatar. But I've got no clue as to what his totem could possibly be.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that it will be some sort of puppet. ;)

I'm really curious as to what his totem is gonna be. Between himself and his minions currently you can extrapolate some things about his possible M2E look and even his avatar. But I've got no clue as to what his totem could possibly be.

Perhaps a little wooden puppet boy... you can make it even look like the Malifaux Child.

That or a nutcracker, a giant *well to a normal one* nutcracker.

Perhaps a little wooden puppet boy... you can make it even look like the Malifaux Child.

That or a nutcracker, a giant *well to a normal one* nutcracker.

I like the nutcracker idea...

I may be wrong but I believe his original fluff included a bit about stealing children and turning them into puppets so a half-way puppet child would be right up his ally.

Giant whale, with a mechanic that gives out cigars to the opponent so they get sick when they smoke.

When I was a young boy my grand-mother moved to Sicilly for a couple of years. One year she brought me home a marrionette of a knight with a shield and a sword. Pretty awesome. I hope Collodi gets something like a giant knight marrionette.

Possible Avatar....

post-10719-13911930748895_thumb.jpg

Geno for those who can't place the picture

Joking aside:

Giant whale, with a mechanic that gives out cigars to the opponent so they get sick when they smoke.

When I was a young boy my grand-mother moved to Sicilly for a couple of years. One year she brought me home a marrionette of a knight with a shield and a sword. Pretty awesome. I hope Collodi gets something like a giant knight marrionette.

I actually really love this idea! A huge knight or maybe a dragon or something very classically mid-evil would be amazing. Not to mention a ton of fun to paint.

On the rules side of things: does anyone think that he will be allowed to keep his "Holding the Strings" routine? M2E removed a lot of the chain activating from what we have seen so far.