When can we expect our Gencon orders to show up?

Drix

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what you ordered and there level of stock. I would not expect it till at least end of next week at the earliest and historical some orders have took almost a month. Its sucks but they basically take in more orders over Gencon weekend then they do the entire rest of the year(from what I understand) so it gets crazy in the warehouse.

It depends on when during the Gencon sale you ordered as well. If I remember right, they tend to go in order. Also, keep in mind that, based on the order numbers thread that's floating around...somewhere... they had at least a thousand online orders during Gencon. They'll be working on fulfilling those and just about nothing else for a few weeks.

So, if I want hope that I will get it soon I just read the ones that say it arrived days after Gen Con ended, if I want despair I read the ones talking about months and FLGS getting it before they did.

Bottom line, we'll get it when we get it or maybe a couple minutes after. I just hope they don't run out of Miss Step models before they service my order(s).

Also bare in mind that, as previously mentioned, last year there was a Fedex issue. I know at least one week my order was waiting a town away at a Fedex station, since I contemplated a couple of times just driving over to pick it up. So I worded my last post poorly. I don't mean that I expect this year's Gencon orders to take a month and a half to reach us, I meant I was in agreement with what was previously said by other posters (long, long, long...long work day...). I would guess in a week or two orders will be shipped out. From there, it's in Fedex's hands.

Misaki was an odd case last year. The situation that caused that isn't present this year. At this point, the only thing that will keep you from getting stuff earlier than your shop is international shipping, and even that isn't a guarantee. And, if you placed an order of $100 or more, you're getting a Miss Step, which you couldn't get at your shop, or if you got Tara you wouldn't be able to get her elsewhere.

For those curious here is what the Fedex website stated for tracking info for my store order.

Thursday 8/22/2013 - 3:52 pm Picked up (in GA)

Saturday 8/24/2013 - 6:59 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery (GA to WI)

Excited. But not as excited as I am for my Ninja shopper to arrive in town next week. :1_Exhausted_Puppet: