My Arcanist Crews

Soipha

Soipha,

I really like your crew, good color choices with accurate painting overall. I do hate the werewolf though, I just can't buy the pink color you used for the skin. I would have gone with a more natural base of gray or brown, maby redish-brown. The wings on Kaeris are easily some of the best painted wings I have ever seen.

Nighthater

Thanks all for your coments!

The wings i used on Kaeris are from a 40k scourge. As soon i knew them was plastic i tried to use them on her. Are big but don´t cause troubles cause the weight and have lot of space to work between each shard.

Nighthater, u true i also am a bit disapointed with the final result on the Blessed of December, that pink skin...is very....strange. I would try to be close of the work on the card, that also goes to pink, but maibe other cold scheme like the gray u sugest would work fine on it. Anyways the brown is no an option, i wanted cold colour scheme on all Tina´s crew thought pink also will do a nice contrast between that lots of blue tones.

Still giving opinions to me, plz, are very welcome!

More adds!, Fire Gamings from Kaeri´s crew :3

06_zps7882b222.jpg

05_zps90d6f8a0.jpg

07_zps073073e8.jpg

enjoy!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello All again! :)

I didn´t posted since lot of months ago, but i had been busy painting, and painting, hehe

Some others crew finished already, today i will show...the Showgirls of Colette! :P

The Star!

DSCF8259_zps4486ead0.jpg

Cassandra

DSCF8261_zps5de08d41.jpg

Performers

DSCF8262_zps4eb1b61a.jpg

DSCF8264_zps5ec0005d.jpg

Manequins

DSCF8263_zpsa60d45b5.jpg

DSCF8265_zps514d3943.jpg

and Pidgeons!

DSCF8258_zps882f33b4.jpg

Enjoy, and share opinions!

• 4 months later...

Hi! I love your crews!

I'm just starting Kaeris & might have to steal your idea with the Scourge wings.  I really like the old sculpt so will probably be keeping that on, she just needs some more impressive wings!

Also, I love the bases, are they just rocks or did you make them?