What changes for Neverborn do you want to see in 2.0?

micahwc

I think making Pandora's crew into the 'spooky kid crew' would work. Nobody takes her with Kade or Iggy, even though you're supposed to fluff-wise, and even Candy is an unpopular choice. She's like Marcus in that her best options come from other people's armies. So yeah, balance the abilities on the kids to compliment Pandora better. Also, when making her new sculpt, give the poor woman some pants. She is supposed to be infiltrating Malifaux, not standing out because she's the one in a loincloth. Maybe go for an evil Mary Poppins look? A sinister looking governess and her trio of spooky kids...there's a bad thing waiting to happen, if ever there was one.

Edited by Clockwork_Fish

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Collodi get more puppets to play with. Originally, I wanted to see the Marionettes get a rule like Wastrel's have where each one is more individual but that would make him even more complicated. Just bring on more different puppets even if they are dual-faction models.

I think making Pandora's crew into the 'spooky kid crew' would work. Nobody takes her with Kade or Iggy, even though you're supposed to fluff-wise, and even Candy is an unpopular choice. She's like Marcus in that her best options come from other people's armies. So yeah, balance the abilities on the kids to compliment Pandora better. Also, when making her new sculpt, give the poor woman some pants. She is supposed to be infiltrating Malifaux, not standing out because she's the one in a loincloth. Maybe go for an evil Mary Poppins look? A sinister looking governess and her trio of spooky kids...there's a bad thing waiting to happen, if ever there was one.

I'm actually want to see how good a Dreamer crew could do this in 2.0. Just take all little kids and their toys.

I'm actually want to see how good a Dreamer crew could do this in 2.0. Just take all little kids and their toys.

Add crooligans to the mix as well.

I want to see more nephilim for young nephilim and terror tots to evolve into. Perhaps even some that you can't hire, but that you have to evolve in game. I guess I want Poki-nephilim.

Excellent idea! Make sure to bring it up once the play test starts.

I think I brought it up originally between books 2 and 3. The idea has been around for a while and I am not it's original proponent. I just think it's a good way to use blood counters.

• 4 weeks later...

A slightly better Dreamer sculpt (more like his avatar than his regular form).

Also much more streamlined master, nightmare and burying rules (the unique gameplay style and mechanic is nice, but it's awfully complex compared to other masters). More inter-referencing between rules sections (rather than just bolding, give page references or expand the index more).

• 3 weeks later...
I would like to see Collodi get more puppets to play with. Originally, I wanted to see the Marionettes get a rule like Wastrel's have where each one is more individual but that would make him even more complicated. Just bring on more different puppets even if they are dual-faction models.

^^this. But specifically I would like to see a gremlin effigy. no idea what it could/would do, but Collodi hasn't spread enough creepy for my taste.