What changes for Neverborn do you want to see in 2.0?

micahwc

I'd like to sit down at a table, pull Pandora out and not get the reaction, "I'd rather juggle live grenades then play against her."

I'd very much like for the NB to lose none of their flavor, but also not dominate the tournament scene.

I'd like Collodi to continue to be good and keep up with his cool creepy doll theme, but not be an auto choice for non killy missions.

I would love for a Silirid, Spawn Mother, and Gupp list to be thematic and somewhat effective.

I cant think of many things in NB that need to change bar points costs being more in line with other factions. (Note Pandora)

Bad Juju, Alps, Guups & spawn mother could probably do with being a little better, or cheaper in general to make them worth their cost. Cant think of anything else in faction that does not get used.

Edited by Ozz

Actually, i agree with that one, adding more nightmares, as the pool for the dreamer, as many models as there may be, feels limiting on what you take. (Granted it can do pretty much anything with the pool, just feels like there is little choice)

To be fair though you can take any NB model you want with him, he just doesn't have the insane synergy with them as he does with Nightmares. Totally disagree that he needs to have more nightmares added at this point. A solid model for NB still remains solid for him as well.

Don't get me wrong, I think adding nightmares in future supplements is going to, and should happen, I just don't think it needs to be a focus of Mk2

I've got to agree with making the nakema, spawn mother and gupps either cheeper or moee effective I absolutely love the spawn mother and nakema models bit can't justify buying it when its so ineffective also would like to see Teddy being a bit harder even if it means a relative ss cost increase I want him to be the sort of model my oppon starts sweating about

I'd like to sit down at a table, pull Pandora out and not get the reaction, "I'd rather juggle live grenades then play against her."

This was one of the first things a buddy and I said to each other. That and the dreamer to a lesser extent (though I think his recent-ish changes helped with that alot).

I'd also like to see Nekima promoted to a master. I'm pretty sure she'll at least be a henchman. Its a shame that such a beautiful model never gets any table time.

Aside from that, I'd like to see candy and cade get updated (which I believe will most likely happen along with all the other book 1 models)

I think you'll see all the "big guns" getting a re-work/points tweak such as the twins, coryphee's etc. I really really would start to brace yourself for those sorts of balances.

I second that on all of lynches models. His girls are amazing beyond that ug. Current balance mr graves is just outclassed by a lot of models and his partner is a amazing model with garbage rules. Model on the low end of defense that has to be close, is slow and has to act before other models and in doing so makes his defense even worse. I hope they give him a serious look.

I'd also like to see Nekima promoted to a master. I'm pretty sure she'll at least be a henchman. Its a shame that such a beautiful model never gets any table time.

I would bring her to every Lilith game if only the cast wasn't so darn fragile. Lost count of the times I had to re-glue her :(

I'd very much like for the NB to lose none of their flavor, but also not dominate the tournament scene.

I'd like Collodi to continue to be good and keep up with his cool creepy doll theme, but not be an auto choice for non killy missions.

I would love for a Silirid, Spawn Mother, and Gupp list to be thematic and somewhat effective.

Without violating the NDA from the beta I can tell you

Justin's Edit: When you start with, "without violating the NDA" you're probably violating the NDA.

Edited by Justin

Personal wish, Baby Kade upgraded to henchmen. Would love to see that creepy baby leading his own crew. I've painted alot of models from alot of different companies, and Kade is hands down my favorite. That little pile of pewter has more character packed into it than models 10x his size.

Pragmatic wish, I'd like to see Pandora keep her style but not be such a neagative play experience for her opponents. Not sure exactly how this would need to be done, but my gut reaction is that her Failed-Moral trigger needs to be replaced with something.

A-Mo has a point: a Kade crew would be so cool... although I suspect that it's Candy who receives the promotion. That I like to see.

I guess all I really care about is getting to put together an evil baby of doom crew. I really like my Candy model as well, so I could live with her getting the upgrade.

Upgrading all named models to henchmen sounds a bit wonky to me. Not sure how it would work, but I'm reserving all opinions/judgement till I get a printed set of rules infront of me. I should say that I've really liked most of the roumors I've heard.

For the "upgrade all named characters" that's not exactly true. Some named models, such as the Judge, will be henchmen. Other named models will be "Enforcers" meaning they can have two upgrades (like henchmen) but can't use soulstones or lead a small crew. That's what I've gathered anyway.

Lol, A-Mo wants his own Evil Baby Orphanage :D now THIS is a project I can get behind!

Re: all named characters becoming Henchies, I thought it was only a select few? I mean look at Perdita's crew, there's no generics aside from the Pistolieros. Having all of them go Super Sayan is a bit much. Ditto for Gremlins, although a Lenny crew would be GLORIOUS.

Changes to NB.... I only play Lynch and tend to mostly face off against Pandy, so mine would be to give Graves some multi-attack capability, Tannen something to protect himself (other than Graves), and Lynch.... is about right actually. Maybe some long-range Companion? He & Huggy shouldn't be anywhere near each other in the grand scheme of things. For Pandora.... a gun symbol. Pointed at her head.

Cheers!

Borzag (now I wanna go and paint Baby Kade)

An Evil Baby Orphanage-crew would be awesome. Something I wanted for as long as I have played is a crew with both the original kids (and later Iggy). Otherwise I would've used Zoraida but I hate the mini.

On topic: Lynch could use tuning himself. There's small problems in him, especially DMH. His spell-list is more or less unusable.