Best list to spam paralyze

micahwc

Mortimer also has a paralyse trigger and goes well with nico and crooked men.

Leveticus with arachnid swarms. He can give em the crow to auto trigger paralyse and they are mele master. Not sure if they are rare 1 though. He can also take crooked men.

Copelius with zoraida and the voodoo doll for a possible 5 per turn and all he has to do Is hit.

Hoffman -Coppelius, Arachnid swarm, Wardens and clockwork traps.

I think that is the physical most attempts at paralyse a turn, but the obey on Copellius route would probably have more sucess at paralyse. but is entirely based on 1 model.

in 30 ss the Hoff list I had was 17 attempts in 1 turn, with 16 attempts a turn repeatable.

( I only picked 1 trap, to make points).

The Zorada list can get upto 12 paralyse attempt a turn, that are less suit dependent, but its all about casting obey so requiring totals over 10 or higher for a lot of them.

I think that is the physical most attempts at paralyse a turn, but the obey on Copellius route would probably have more sucess at paralyse. but is entirely based on 1 model.

in 30 ss the Hoff list I had was 17 attempts in 1 turn, with 16 attempts a turn repeatable.

The Zorada list can get upto 12 paralyse attempt a turn, that are less suit dependent, but its all about casting obey so requiring totals over 10 or higher for a lot of them.

With 16 attempts, even if only half were successful, I am pretty sure any opponent would stop playing.

You asked the question.

The hoffman list requires a crow to achieve it so you are probably only going to get the trigger 1/4 of the time, and even then it still has to hit. I wouldn't expect more than a couple a turn to actually cause paralysis even if every model is ideally placed. Happy with 2 a turn

Nicodem, Mortimer and a lot of Crooked men has about 15 possibilities a turn. There si a good chance the 3 cast from nicodem will work, but Mortimer and crooked men are again Crow dependant, and don't have the greatest cb to back it up. Probably looking at 4 a turn

I would picture the Zoraida list to be able to get more paralyses off on a normal turn, but Coppelius only has so much melee range. If your opponent keeps feeding models to coppelius, then you could be 8 a turn, but I would expect normally about 5 a turn is good going (until Coppelius dies, and its 0)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why not drop the swarm in favor of Hamelin? Same cost, right? It could possibly grant the same number of paralyze actions, too, with his trigger.

Its what ever suits your fancy.

The list was entirely theory about maximising attempts.

I get more attempts at a paralyse with the swarm (4 attacks possible) than with Hamelin (possible 2 obeys) and the swarm gives more paralyse threats, rather than just getting multiple activations of 1 threat.

Hamelin can only really obey Copellius in my Guild list, and the Zoraida list does obey Coppelius much better.

Having re-read the thread, the one I would most hate to face would be Leveticus casting Blessings of desolation on 3 different Swarms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

How about a stealthy para-spam list? Take a couple of nurses (ostensibly as the objective runners) and then whack in a load of Terrifying? They either spend their entire control hand to pass terror checks or they're paralysed. Pop in a couple of Flesh Constructs as well and you can send them out for snacks!

Example 50ss:

McMourning with Transfusion (Might as well get use out of all of the poison runnning about) or Moonlighting (For more Fleshies)

Valedictorian (10SS)

2 Nurses (10SS)

2 Hanged (18SS)

Flesh Construct (6SS)

Belle (5SS) (for pulling within range of the Terrifying auras)

• 4 weeks later...