Who do we have here still that plays Guild?

Jonas Albrecht

Wait, what if Dreamer and Misaki both start wearing red and Rams... would I count then?

It would count less. Much less.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Guild, eh? Nah, they're so... I dunno, what's the word? Boring, yeah that's it.

:-P

Ducks as the rocks come flying

Says the guy who plays the Hufflepuff of factions.

Hrm. Own every guild model released except two totems and Latigo Pistoleroes. (That speaks volumes by the way).

Have played 2 games with Leveticus, my only Outcast master.

Have played 0 games with Seamus my new Resser master. He's a side painting project at the moment.

Have played all other games as guild. (That's alot).

Yeah - I'm a big guild guy.

Every Year is Year of the Ram. :)

-Turbodog

I have some Showgirls because the models are great. Think I've used them twice. I have Mei Feng et al because I really want to try the chop cocky combo nonsense sometime...but they're not assembled yet. I have a Seamus that isn't painted yet but only intended for Demos if I ever give any. I have Ophelia and the kin, but they're in my cabinet, not my case (and they're COPYING the Guild...). I have a ViksCorps crew I bought on a whim. They're not painted yet either.

So when I play it's pretty much ALWAYS Guild in some form. Think I'm only missing one thing from book 1 (Governor's proxy), a couple from book 2 (Guard Captain, Drill sergeant, Lawyer) and Pistoleros+aDita from book 3. The rest is painted and ready.

Just started playing this year, and went on a tear with Perdita and Sonnia initially. Took up the mantles of Ramos and Kaeris for a few games and got stomped as I spread out my master experience, so I put them aside and haven't picked them up again since.

Full time guild player here. Own every figure but the avatars (only have Sonnia's), 1 totem and the Pistoleros.