Nostalgic for the old signature options

i_was_like_you

Nah I much prefer the forum signatures now.

Too many sigs where longer than the actual posts, which gets annoying after a while imho

They were, but take your two line post there. See how much blank space there is between those two lines and your signature block? That's where the sigs should go. Even long posts should probably be condensed down to the size of the user info bar on the left, with a "see more" or scroll option for the ones that are longer.

.oO(I kinda miss the days when we could post all of our crews' masters and henchmen icons in our signature block, no matter how unwieldy it was becoming.)

Oh please god no.

It was cute when people put a few images down. But it started to get stupid quickly.

"These are the masters I own....

These are the masters I want .....

These masters suck....

Here is an animated gif of a hamster sodomozing Ramos....

Here is every other mini in the game"

People just abused it. Glad they brought it down to the two lines we have now.

I have to say I did like my little Zoraida sending flying pig gifs off to do her evil bidding.

...But I have to say I much prefer the 2-line limit to having to scroll through the mess of obscenely self-indulgent signatures some people had. Yes it's cool that they own half the Malifaux Range and want to collect the other half, but I don't need to know that every time I read their posts. ;)

I have to say I did like my little Zoraida sending flying pig gifs off to do her evil bidding.

...But I have to say I much prefer the 2-line limit to having to scroll through the mess of obscenely self-indulgent signatures some people had. Yes it's cool that they own half the Malifaux Range and want to collect the other half, but I don't need to know that every time I read their posts. ;)

I ought to do a headcount to see if I'm at or above half yet. :P