What non-resser models do you use?

Jestor

Desperate Merc with Seamus nets you a card, corpse and a heal between 4-8, and all that's after hes unleashed hell on the enemy. If you combine them with a nurse you get even more bang for your buck.

Hans can be amazing once you figure where to place him. With Nico you have undying wall that he can shoot through, and more importantly hit troops that try to avoid you. With Seamus at higher point levels combined with Bette you can sacrifice their entire crew or just make them discard their entire hand.

Hamelin and Sue, so far. Need to get the gunslinger, but I don't think he will play massively different to Sue.

Hamelin is great for certain Strategies and Schemes, such as 'Line in the Sand' where he can sit near one of the objectives near the board edge and 'pipers lure' targets off the board :) or try to make stuff 'insignificant'

With which master?

Nicodem: Von Schill, Jack Daw, Killjoy, Sue

Seamus: Von Schill, Jack Daw, Sue, McTavish

McMourning: Von Schill, Jack Daw, Sue

Kirai: Von Schill, Freikorps Librarian, Jaw Daw

That all depends on the scheme and enemy, of course. Except Von Schill. I actually look at every combination of 10ss I put in my crews and ask the question, "Why are you not Von Schill?"