Discontinued

Oscilioth

I would agree with Decker Cky. Just looks like models that are part of a starter set. Maybe wyrd will stop selling them as singles on their own, but I can't see just those models being made into plastic. Would anyone really buy a plastic Lady Justice when they already have the metal?

You guys have outgrown another warehouse already? You really need one with walls that slide outward every so often...

It's a bit of a shame, since it means anyone wanting something like the Judge now has to get a death Marshall box set (I actually bought alt Lady J, judge and death marshals separately since I wanted the alt sculpt). But it's not like you can endlessly keep everything stocked up individually and in sets I guess, when you're growing fairly fast!

You guys have outgrown another warehouse already? You really need one with walls that slide outward every so often...

You mean they need a warehouse with a non-euclidean otherspace inside, so they can save on property tax

That being said, im allready going over all the masters i dont have and seeing if i should pick up the uniques from their box or if the box set would be better

Nothing nefariousness or deep with this.

Unique miniatures that are in box sets are being discontinued from sale in clamshells is all. Lets us save a bit of shelf space as the product is outgrowing the warehouse. :)

Is it all models, or only the majority? The E-figures site doesn't have some models from box sets as discontinued, like the cerberus, the gunsmiths and death marshalls.

Is it all models, or only the majority? The E-figures site doesn't have some models from box sets as discontinued, like the cerberus, the gunsmiths and death marshalls.

Nathan said it's only the Unique characters, you will be able to get extras of the minions like Rotten Belles etc.

Nathan said it is only UNIQUE models. This would include all leaders and others like Judge or samael hopkins, but not death marshals or sabertooth cerberus

Nathan said it's only the Unique characters, you will be able to get extras of the minions like Rotten Belles etc.

Good, i got worried about Hamelin and his rats there:P Need about 12 and can only get them in the box, that would have been bad:P